Anime pics found scrolling the webs you wanna share

I think we all do. It’s just a matter of finding a crazy that is compatible with your own.

albedo_crazy2

5 Likes

There’s a certain beauty to knowing one doesn’t have to restrain themselves. That when the unlucky fuckstick that is their opponent sees what is unleashed, the audience grabs popcorn and they all realize how much this person had been holding back.

6 Likes

I get what you are saying

highschool dxd akeno himejima GIF

6 Likes

The other for me is the sense of abject terror here. The realization that she had found Kira, but it’s already too late and realizing she can’t do anything about it.

pseudomiracle — dragonsofarcadia: Death Note | Episode 7:...

I swear, I did pass my court-ordered psychological exam…

3 Likes

He says with a smirk and air quotes

air quotes has GIF

3 Likes

Gets even better. The psychologist’s name was Dr. Nutt…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Super condensed:
-Shady local police department accused 18 y.o. me of making up a robbery (that actually happened). Arrested me on “filing a false police report”
-Lawyer advised I keep my cards close, save my arguments for appeal.
-Judge found me guilty, sentenced to 50 hours community service and a mental health exam.
-Unemployed, bored, figured I’d do them while my appeal is pending.
-Psychologist learns about me, sees there’s no logical reason for me to make up the crime. Her report is available.
-Appeal is heard, found not-guilty by a seven person jury

Fast Forward 8 years
-Army life, freezing on a mountaintop in Turkey. Browsing headlines back home.
-Detective responsible for my arrest is arrested on…inappropriate activities w/ kids…from when he was a middle school wrestling coach in the 90s.
-Adventure in itself, detective is currently doing 104 years + 4 life sentences.

Thus is the super-abbreviated story of my life pre-marriage…

1 Like

6 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Honestly i too am a big fan of the Yandere. I like majority of them the obsessive love, hate, rage and jealousy. Very beautiful expressions indeed.

7 Likes

Well you would never have to worry lol Shes in it for 100% you

5 Likes

Truth This Is True GIF by Ford

4 Likes

Thank you! I knew the word before but don’t use it enough to be readily available.

6 Likes

A certain someone wants to wish you a happy Sunday

5 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Better than what Genshin players usually get

6 Likes
7 Likes