Any DOTA2 players here?

Hello. To anyone who plays DOTA2 and is interested in playing as a group for fun would be awesome. Ill be honest im Herald because i get tilted in ranked but I’d love to play normal games for fun and make some friends along the way. Also if there are any fellow heralds here id like to climb with 1 maybe 2 other people. I dont really want to play ranked with people higher than me cuz i dont want to drang the team down lol

4 Likes

I don’t have much experience with DOTA, I only played the first version (the WC3 mod) for a bit. I would love to join your group but I don’t have much time, hope you can find your team!

4 Likes

I wasn’t a Dota player, I preferred LoL. But that was in a previous life. Talk about trash talking lol. Almost as bad as WoW

3 Likes

I played old DotA 10+ years ago… I don’t have the nerves to play MOBA games now… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

lol yeah ill be honest in Dota2 the trash talk is wayyy worse than in WoW

2 Likes

Exactly.

3 Likes

It’s like League of Legands. Don’t get into it unless you really want to hate yourself lol

3 Likes

It’s like a tower defense, games. Three lanes you protect you main base and try to destroy your enemy.

3 Likes

yeah thats what i tell people about both games lmao.

4 Likes

Games can get pretty intense and the trash talking gets really bad.

4 Likes

Yeah it does. Sometimes hard to have fun when others ruin your gaming experience

3 Likes

Defense of the Ancients :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes