Badges

All Of Them GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

Ahh I’m not worried about badges too much. I’m still gonna like every post. As long as I can stay active and create bonds with like minded people I’m good.

*secretly I want all the badges

5 Likes

I’m the person who loves to collect 100% achievements in hardcore games, but I was never interested in this until I saw some worthy achievement I’d like to collect. And after I get it, it can go wild then right until 100%, the same was with Elden Ring, for example. I bought it just to try to beat it, but really got into it

7 Likes

when i play games… I like to cover every part of the map, and get into every dungeon, crate, what ever… it’s a Diablo II syndrome :rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah I can relate. But it’s hard to do a lot of things like that solo for me. You looking forward to the new Diablo? I have it preordered but I feel like imma get bam boozeled.

4 Likes

I purchased the Diablo III exclusive edition the moment it was out, and I was so disappointed. It’s like a few hours of play and done. I need to see what they’ll do with D IV. I want a solo game with hard challenges and a lot to explore.

5 Likes

Well hopefully it is good. We shall see

4 Likes

Yay got aficionado today. It is hard to believe almost one-third of a year has passed since I registered!!
Screenshot

7 Likes

https://community.theotakubox.com/badges/44/new-user-of-the-month
Look what i got…

9 Likes

Congrats you dapper Dan you.

6 Likes

Well i dont think you will get new user of the month …:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Congrats, guys!!

6 Likes

Thanks @somwhere @Antares! And congrats @Keiffer, we’re all now on this boat for a long time now. The next badge is Devotee…

7 Likes

Haha, true :smiling_face_with_tear: Congrats by the way!

6 Likes

6 Likes

Just noticed i got these 4 badges…

5 Likes

congrats!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Congrats

4 Likes

Got this one last night…

8 Likes

wow 100 posts already? nice!!

6 Likes