Box shipping

Hey guys, I have a question for the general public. I ordered my otaku box earlier this month and i still havent gotten it. Does anyone know what time they usually arrive?

4 Likes

It varies, I’ve had then as early as the first of the month after they ship on the 24th, to as late as the 22th of the month. Just depends on how fast the shipping company moves.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Theicedking , yeah like @Zoysite13 said it varies. You should have gotten an email saying if it was sent.

3 Likes

If a box was ordered from 1-7 in the month, your box is shipped on the 24th,
It will be taking 2-3 weeks to receive the box, depending on where you live globally.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Theicedking :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

welcome @Theicedking. When ever you have issues or questions, ping Liz - support@theotakubox.com.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! :clinking_glasses: @Theicedking

3 Likes

Welcome to our community. The tracking on mine says it just cleared incoming customs. Usually it arrives 7-10 days after that. Did you get an email saying it had shipped?

2 Likes

Good morning, what is the tracking courier for September box of this months? USPS, DHL, UPS , ect thanks

3 Likes

mine usually arrives by USPS, and the boxes get a USPS tracking number once they arrive in the US sometimes.

3 Likes

So the “tracking” I have is by 4PX :thinking:

3 Likes

It will transfer to usps then be given a usps tracking number and you can find it https://parcelsapp.com using that address and using that to track it only when Usps has it then you can see that tracking code.

4 Likes

Thank you soo much!! I’m excited can’t wait to have it :face_holding_back_tears: It’s my first time tho

5 Likes

Has somebody got their September box yet??

3 Likes

Yes indeed

3 Likes

I haven’t got mine :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Be patient. Sometimes the mail runs late. I got mine early this time around. Got it earlier this week. Sometimes it doesn’t show until as late as the 10th.

2 Likes

Should I wait until the 10th of this month before I reach out to support? I ordered the Box on Sept 1st.

3 Likes

It depends on intake, sometimes I wont get mine till 2 weeks into the month sometimes I will get it early just depends on certain things in youre area

3 Likes

Just got my other one in today, so now I’ve gotten both my boxes in.

They arrived about a week apart from each other even though they shipped off at the same time, so be patient. Mail service is weird like that.

2 Likes