Buy, Sell, Trade, Giveaway, General.

Many of us here have a rather large collection of anime figures, manga, dvd’s or blu rays, and miscellaneous otaku merchandise as well. Many of us also have items that we no longer care for or want.

Like myself I get ton’s of anime merch every month due to anime subscription boxes like the that includes but isn’t limited Otaku Box, etc., and well I’m starting to feel like a hoarder with all the merchandise I’ve accumulated over the years.

Many of us want to get rid of the stuff we have, but our hobby is such a niche one that its hard to sell off items, and we don’t wanna bother with babysitting listings on auction sites, who take a huge cut of the money form the items sold anyway. So I suggest we sell our unwanted items here to each other as we all share the same otaku hobby but have different tastes in items we enjoy!

The way I suggest this be done is much like how it’s done on certain other image boards I used to visit.

–List the item(s) you want to sell/trade/giveaway as a reply in this thread, be sure to include a price if your selling (and shipping cost) as we don’t wanna have a bidding war, make offers, or all that other nonsense.
—Also be sure to mention the country your in and if your willing to ship to another country just in case due to import fee’s and international shipping costs. A person in the US may not want to pay for shipping to Europe, vice versa.
–The person who want’s to buy or take the item, should simply DM the person making hte listing here about the item and sets up the sell or giveaway and you can exchange information privately that way. NO ADDRESSES POSTED IN THER THREAD!
–Payment if selling should be done using PayPal for your protection…DO NOT BE TALKED INTO USING THE GIFT/FAMILY AND FRIENDS OPTION ON PAYPAL AS NO REFUND WILL HAPPEN IF THE SELLER DOES NOT SEND YOU THE ITEM!
–If an item is sold, traded, or given away, be sure to edit your post stating as such or delete the post all together to avoid future DM’s from people wanting the item you no longer have in your possession, and to keep the Thread fresh and up to date!
–Be safe and use safe guards like paypal and such for seller and buyer protection, If the situation feels sketchy back out. Most people are decent and will follow through with the transaction, but every once in a while someone attempts to scam someone.

(Liz, I hope this post isn’t breaking the rules, as a majority of us here are already subscribed to the Otaku Box anyway, I’m just looking for a way to offload items I no longer want to someone who would love to have them, and to avoid places like Ebay, Craigslist, and Facebook marketplace)

3 Likes

I know you wrote this long as* list but did you know their is a couple already

3 Likes

I checked the entire board, and didn’t see any topics related to this, mind linking them if so?

2 Likes

Yeah they probably got buried not much trading happening in them or even offers.

5 Likes

I saw this article and so want this item

I just can’t find a shop that sells it and is easy to search

5 Likes

Their is a guy on hear who can prob help you out …if he hasent already

3 Likes

https://store.kadokawa.co.jp/shop/g/g302209004858/
This is about what I could find

4 Likes

Which can’t ship it overseas. Ugh

preto e branco animes GIF

5 Likes

Can’t ship but there was a release date in June, I’ll have to check again in several months

4 Likes

I’ll post this here to see if anyone interested in them. Dead or alive figures I’ve 3 incomplete sets of the ones in the picture still in plastic and other stuff front bulk pay will post other stuff later.
( offers accepted for trade cards, figures, pins/buttons, or if possible 3d printing stl design help) in USA

4 Likes

Looking for anything raphtalia or nico robin :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

5 Likes

I’m willing to buy anything albedo or anything else if the price is right😺

4 Likes

Nami, Tsunade or female video game fighter characters.

4 Likes

I got this Yor Forger acrylic stand in a mistery anime box, but I already have it, It’s brand new, never open. I can sell it the retail price ($10.99) and I cover the shipping. If interested DM me :hugs:

4 Likes