December box

Just got my box today.

5 Likes

A lot of people seems to be not getting there tracking email. I’ve let Liz know since I think October when I stoped getting mine

5 Likes

Yeah that’s weird I’m still getting mine.

4 Likes

Hahaha imma open mine up when I got off at 6am.

4 Likes

Ah it arrived early then I was led on to believe

5 Likes

How do you vote on the next box?

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Dragonxscythe
And looks like @Keiffer set you up to the voting. Hope you enjoy your time here

4 Likes

weekend? I see a new vote present… and damn :smirk:

4 Likes

So happy with the choice :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can’t wait for mine to arrive. What do you guys think about the 1:9 scale? I personally think the bigger the better, plus it allows for more detail and has more shelf presence.

3 Likes

I didn’t mind the previous size, to be honest… for $19… huh… now same price with a bigger scale… amazing :rofl:

5 Likes

So if everyone would vote for the B shirt I would be most appreciated and yes this is a bribe :wink:

4 Likes

Word of advice: Some people see bribes and immediately turn against them. Myself included.

4 Likes

Shocked Uh Oh GIF
Now now I offer competitive bribing :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I mean obviously everyone votes for what they want lol but if i didnt make at least a small funny outta it the most i could do is bribe others with friendship :rofl: , but i did consider slipping liz a 20 just to stuff B shirt into the box coming my way either way lol

4 Likes

I really like the dishwasher sign we got in the December box.

5 Likes

Now I just need them to include a dishwasher in the next box for me to put it on. Oh, Liiiiiz? :grimacing::bear:

3 Likes

I absolutely love this thing!!!

5 Likes

I gave mine to our receptionist. She’s an otaku as well (trying to get her to subscribe and join the forums).

If I put that up in my house, the Qats would claw it, or the dogs would chew it.

5 Likes

Hahaha. That would be nice.

3 Likes