Does anyone know how to order more boxes or does it come like they usually do?

The reason why im posting thisnis because i just want to know how to get more boxes becuase on the otaku box website for like checking on your order and stuff i was wondering if anyone has used the order now button that showed up on my subscription

3 Likes

You can simply make another subscription. I have one base subscription (censured) and one full box (uncensored). I like to have both scroll/card variations :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I do the same, I have two subscriptions as well. One that has all the options such as upgraded figure and T-shirt that uses the non-ecchi art for the scroll and button. Then I have second subscription for just the basic options with ecchi-art for the button and wall scroll, I also get the mini figure that comes in the box that is usually replaced with the scale figure.

I started this almost 2 years ago for my YouTube unboxing and review channel to show off everything that comes in the subscription, but now that my channel’s been purged by a troll I don’t do unboxing videos anymore. But I’m keep both subscriptions going because I still want everything offered in the box.

If there was an option to get both ecchi and non-ecchi items in the same box I would much rather do that though, would be easier on the wallet.

Also ever since the subscriptions got moved to a new platform back in August I now get charged for both my boxes at different times and they ship and arrive at different times!
I preferred it when I was charged for everything on the first like it used to be, I don’t know what happened that caused my subscriptions to be spread out by about a week.

6 Likes

You should check with support. I’m sure they can set the same date for both boxes.

4 Likes

You can contact Customer Support at support@theotakubox.com to check the time of charge soon.

6 Likes

Yeah, the Support team can help make anything happen, just let them know what the trouble is :black_heart:

7 Likes

I like shirts. The Spy X one is amazing.

6 Likes

Woo! Exciting to get the new milestone :smiley:

5 Likes

So no reason to make a new topic but I’m having issues and I cant email otaku I’m being charged still but I need to cancel. only problem is my email isn’t valid anymore? Financial issues gotta make a cut or two sadly.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @javarym16 . Sorry that you have to cancel your subscription. Prioritizing the necessities is more important.
I would recommend reaching out to Liz and her crew for help or hit up the FAQ.

3 Likes

Hi, @javarym16 ! It’s super easy to cancel, just follow these steps, and make sure to cancel before the 1st of the month: How do I cancel my subscription? - The Otaku Box
Please let me know if you need any further assistance!
-Liz🌸

4 Likes

Welcome @javarym16 I hope things are going well with the cancelation. Come join the Fam often and share the hobbies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Gobbo sighting.

3 Likes

1 Like

Excited Lets Go GIF

2 Likes

Get back @Zoysite13 thats my gobo.

Gun Neon Rated GIF by NEON