DxD Girls SFW

I don’t know what drew me to her in the first place. Maybe because I love nordic mythology and she shows talent that I could see her become just as powerful as Akeno and Rias

5 Likes

Thats why we have a balance in DxD :smiley:

4 Likes

If Akeno or any of the DxD girls had something like a chant like the juggernaut drive what would each one be?

5 Likes

O i believe Akeno’s would be 100% something about hearing them scream in pain lol

4 Likes

I will try and come up with a few and maybe I will use it for my fanfiction.

5 Likes

Akeno’s chant

I who shall awaken, I am the priestess of thunder, I am both fallen and risen, I who seeks to punish but also to love, I will unlock the power of both heaven and hell alike, I will be nothing less than a Queen, I shall shock you with both my power and body.

Rias’ chant

I who shall awaken, I am the ruin princess, I smile at my servants, I keep my head high, I unleash hell upon my foes and protect the ones I love, I shall rain hell upon all those who get in my way of happiness.

Asia’s chant

I who shall awaken, I am the healer of both mind and body, I care for the sick, I smile at everyone, I am kind even to those who did me harm, I shall keep my prayers and promises alive.

Xenovia’s chant

I who shall awaken, I use power I have to cut down my enemies, I wish to see my life grow every day, I will move heaven and hell to protect my loved ones, I shall reach for the stars.

Irina’s chant

I who shall awaken, I am both an angel physically and an Angel at heart, I smite anyone who tries to ruin this beautiful world, I shall become the angel that everyone need.

Koneko’s chant

I who shall awaken, I am the hell cat, I will protect my family, I purge dirty thoughts, I snuggle with those I love, I shall become the hell cat that will never be stopped.

Rossweisse’s chant

I who shall awaken, I am the devil Valkyrie, I learn in hell, I protect my friends, I use knowledge to keep myself sharp, I shall become the woman that all men want.

6 Likes

Not bad my friend, I lack critical thought to make that happen that fast lol

5 Likes

When I set my mind to things I can make what I want happen. Also I hope you liked the little bit I put in Rossweisse’s chant about wanting to be desired

6 Likes

Well I know the Rossweisse fans here will more so then myself but I caught it lol

4 Likes

I hope everyone like’s these chants and if you want me to do other DxD characters let me know

5 Likes

Rossweisse is definitely desirable. :green_heart:🩵

8 Likes

See if anyone knows its Crabby

4 Likes

Oh I Know GIF by M&M’S Chocolate

4 Likes

8 Likes

Chris Farley Movie GIF by hero0fwar
Hell yeah!

5 Likes

Wrong one! The Problem was Solved post HASTE!

3 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

Homer Drool GIF
Rossweisse

7 Likes

I like Rias as a shrine maiden.

6 Likes