Food!

Yep yep, I worked and worked and worked…so I am empty lol Its oven night!

4 Likes

damn your fancy. thats what rich people eat on there boats as they go on vacation to the maldeves to hunt endangered dodos with there 800Karat 50cal BMG

all jokes aside nothing beats a box of club crackers and a can of cheese wiz…one of my go toos

4 Likes

Strawb’ry shortcake.

7 Likes

Needs more whipped cream :sob:

3 Likes

Today I decided to go out and eat. Puertorican chinese fried rice with boneless ribs and a Malta( malt beverage with no alcohol)

4 Likes

Do you want a little strawberries with your whipped cream?

3 Likes

They are actually mounded up under that tuft of WC.

2 Likes

Dinner todayy! Homemade meatballs and spaguetti🥰

7 Likes

Erikeno would like to know your location…

6 Likes

I had Enchilada’s last night, unfortunately no pictures, and no left overs this time (we had company over), but they were Yum. My roommate made them, usually she will make chicken enchilada’s but this time she made them beef because I prefer the beef type!

4 Likes

It’s raining here, so soup time :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

It’s been raining here for the past 4 days, roads are all flooded :sob:

3 Likes

Where you live?

3 Likes

Pennsylvania :blush:

3 Likes

Ohh I live in Connecticut, so I think you’re like South from us?

3 Likes

Oh, HELL no!

4 Likes

“Discovered…”

Pff, n00bs. That ship sailed decades ago.

3 Likes

While visiting family in Evansville, Indiana yesterday, we went to the Gerst Haus. Fine German cuisine. We shared a huge pretzel. “Fish Bowl” domestic beers for $2.50 and my entree was the Sausage Compilation: Bratwurst, Knackwurst and Berliner Mett. Plus apple sauce and sauerkraut. So much delicious food and beer. Had a great time.

6 Likes

Looks delicious :drooling_face: :heart:

5 Likes

It’s gonna be a good night tonight, especially when we get body slammed by badass scags tonight on borderlands so I came prepared :sob::heart:

4 Likes