Food!

Very thin bread, similar to a flatbread. I always get garlic added to mine. They cook them in super hot Tandor Ovens that get up to 900 degrees Fahrenheit, similar to pizza oven heat :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I NEED IT!!!

3 Likes

Looks how it turns out @Beestie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That damn chicken took me 2hrs to cook. Had to take the potatoes first, but had great flavor

4 Likes

That looks SCRUMPTIOUS!

4 Likes

I try to be good in all I do :face_holding_back_tears::pray:t4:

4 Likes

Made it past the Twinkies. Had enough energy to throw together some tuna, mayo, diced tomato, shredded buttercrisp lettuce, and dill pickle relish.

3 Likes

spicy chicken wraps tonight!

5 Likes

New restaurant opened a few weeks ago called Naruto. Had lunch there today and it was pretty good. Spicy miso ramen was good and the sushi rolls were surprisingly good as well. Bunch of cool Naruto, Dragon Ball, and one piece decor around the restaurant which I thought was cool. Designer must have Tsunade as their waifu because a lot of cool Tsunade pics. :heart:

6 Likes

Today’s raining here so Upgraded Chicken ramen it is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Really loaded that bad boy up huh

Hungry The Simpsons GIF

5 Likes

Yasss its really good even tho are packet ramens LOL

5 Likes

Hey nothing wrong with packet ramen lol

5 Likes

Cheese burger buns!

5 Likes

Mmm, enjoyy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I guess we had the same mindset for ramen today, looks good :heart:

5 Likes

Put some cabbage in those and you got some bierocks, I haven’t had any good bierocks in years. I don’t even know where to get any unless I make them myself.

5 Likes

I normally do Kraut burgers like that but we might be thinking the samething lol

4 Likes

Odd combination but hear me out on this.

Strawberry jello and tangy ranch dressing. :yum: the combination of the two is glorious. I dont know how to explain it properly but it’s the perfect juxtaposition of sweet and tangy

7 Likes

Tomorrow when I get up I will try this and give my honest thoughts. So you take a spoonful of the jello and just put a tad bit of ranch on top?

4 Likes