Food!

Place the spaghetti and the sauce in between the bread and you have yourself a banging spaghetti sandwich. 10x better with garlic bread.

5 Likes

That’s garlic bread toast I warm up in the oven :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

I get out at 6.

4 Likes

Ohhh shoot :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

My mother told me that when I was young, never looking back. I would probably be killed in Italy if I were to do such a thing. I heard it’s criminal to mess with the traditional spaghetti system over there.

5 Likes

I would have problems over there since I like to break the spaguetti in half so I have more :sweat_smile::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

5 Likes

I was watching a clip online earlier today of an Italian grandfather cursing at his grandson because he snapped the spaghetti in half when cooking. Whether it was real or not it still made me laugh :sob:

5 Likes

Oh, it is very real. It is sacrilegeous. :smiley:

5 Likes

Dinner :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4: Rice with pigeon peas, stew pork ribs with potatoes and carrots and elbow salad :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I had pizza leftover from lunch and a beer.

4 Likes

Your mac salad looks very close to how I make mine. Mayo or Miracle Whip?

4 Likes

Mayo, cubed cooked ham, onions, green peppers, and boiled egg. :blush:

4 Likes

Ah, I do celery instead of bell peppers. And ham is for fancy gatherings. If it’s just me, it’s tuna.

4 Likes

I’m about to go heat me up some leftover BBQ Lil Smokies, with Velveta Shells and cheese, and Blackeye peas. Then have fresh cut Cantaloupe for dessert!

4 Likes

Oh, I haven’t done BBQ smokies in years…

No, no… I’m doing spaghetti this weekend.

4 Likes

Dinner

Dessert

Manga to read afterwards ( yes it’s yuri )

5 Likes

Simple dinner today, air fried boneless pork butt and tostones :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’m gonna eat the same thing I had last night, still have some left over, don’t wanna waste them. I just got to heat up a fresh can of blackeye peas though as I eat them all up yesterday.

5 Likes

Change in dinner plans. It’s 95°f out, too bloody hot to be simmering sauce and boiling spaghetti.

Carved a couple chunks off the ham, microwave all of it. Mashy taters, sweet corn, frozen mac’n’chz.

Oh, and an ice coffee.

5 Likes

Went out for Italian. Ordered the Spinach Tortellini. It did not disappoint. :spaghetti:

6 Likes