For the love of Albedo

This Albedo is a combination of a pre-painted GK garage kit painted by gathering, and a re-sculpting of a PVC figure done by antihero.

On e2046 there are several variations or Garage Kits. There are your normal mass market garage kits you can find on any garage kit site, then there is the following:

Antihero - re-castings of existing PVC figures into resin garage kits (usually its rare out of print or hard to find figures, making the GK a more affordable option if you have the skill to paint and assemble it yourself)

Then there is Ori, which is completely unique sculpts and Garage Kit figure only available on e2046 (exclusive products)

Then there is Gathering is a high quality hand-painted figure, so the price reflects that as it is an option for people who don’t have the skill to paint and put together a Garage Kit themselves but are interested in owning it anyway, like myself. The reason Gathering products are expensive is you are paying for the time an effort for the artists to paint and put the figure together for you.

What you got @naota03 was the original PVC figure, which by the way for $250 is a steal, as the original goes for about $350 currently on Tokyo Otaku Mode. I’ve seen her as high as over $600+ on ebay as well.

3 Likes

Here are photos from the last haul of figures. one of them I had to adjust the danmachi pillow to cover up her nudity and I took 2 photos of the bigger one. I know I paid 250 for all 3 figures. The Vender made a great deal for me.

5 Likes

I just bought these at the local convention I am attending this weekend. 370 usd for the lot and i know i got a duplicate but i can resell it or give it to a friend as a gift.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Got thrown an ad earlier of this glorious figure, anyone got experience with Tenshukaku?? (Trying to work out what places are legit and what’s a flop).

7 Likes

Ordered!

3 Likes

I bought mine straight from Goodsmile. Have not dealt with Tenshukaku before.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Might go with them then :ok_hand: cheers!!

3 Likes

9 Likes

You gonna get her?

3 Likes

I am :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yeah, already ordered.

2 Likes
6 Likes

This text will be blurred[/spoiler]

[spoiler]This text will be blurred

7 Likes

Up for pre-order. I think I’ll pass on this one. Not quite a fan of it.

6 Likes

It’s half an Albedo so it should be half the price

6 Likes

11 Likes
11 Likes

:smiling_imp::heart_on_fire:

8 Likes