Games looking forward to in 2023

Yeah I’m with on this. Take my money Square.

3 Likes

Not much into modern gaming, so I am not into what new games will be released, but I look forward to Resident Evil 4 remake, wether to play it or watch a play through.

4 Likes

I do like watching me some play throughs. I’m really into watching LoL and DayZ videos.

3 Likes

RE4 was one of the best games… :heart_eyes:
I am sure the remake will be great…

4 Likes

Anyone know about the Haunted PS1 yearly collections? Its a compilation of the latest PS1 retro style horror games. There have been yearly releases since 2020 I think, anxiously waiting for 2023 release. Haunted PS1 Demo Disc 2021 Trailer - YouTube

4 Likes

Never knew this was a thing. I’m looking now on the youtubes

3 Likes

Woow… I never heard about that 'till now… It looks pretty interesting…

4 Likes

No releases, but I finally bought Ori and the will of wisps and Bloodstained :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I was looking forward to playing them, and it’s 2023 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I will say that Ori game looks amazing. It’s like a metroidvania game right, kinda like Hallow Knight?

4 Likes

It is! and it’s so cute

kawaii pokemon GIF

4 Likes

Will Of The Wisps Hug GIF by Xbox
Ori is a fantastic metroidvania

4 Likes

Ori is one of the best games I ever played… And also very emotional game… :pleading_face:

4 Likes

cute games with touching stories are my favorite… and silly games with stupid puns and weird songs, but that’s another story lol

4 Likes

Second part - Ori and the Will of the Wisps are even better, and bigger world to explore…

3 Likes

I heard that FF16 will be just on PS5…

4 Likes

NOOOOOO… lol

3 Likes

Well, you need to buy PS5 :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah I think they are trying to go back to just Playstation like the early days even though final fantasy started on Nintendo. Thats my guess but Im good I got a ps5 this Christmas so Im jusylt playing the waiting game

4 Likes

Yup. I’m so happy. It needs to be.

3 Likes

Heck yeah. Glad you got one. How you liking it? I’m stoked for its release.

3 Likes