4 Likes

I don’t think nobody play this game here

My favorite Character is the Headmaster Lou

4 Likes

It looks interesting…

3 Likes

I will have to try it. :innocent:

3 Likes

Einhänder not sure if there was a sequel and should of been a remake or remastered. Apparently, there were talks of a 2nd updated version for newer systems, but don’t know where it left off.

Here is a Wikipedia article on Einhänder

41842_7bfb4b476defdbbc5798b0aea8de8d089ea7db07

b05b66c7-e626-4a87-bbde-5c61b0de4fc0_650x483

5 Likes

Absolutely loved Einhander, the learning curve was pretty steep. Probably my favorite schmups outside of gradius 3… Glad you enjoyed it tbh cannon/vulcan will always be my favs.

As for me probably the most underplayed and hidden games in the US.

Virtual On.

5 Likes

Hmmm I wonder if they pulled inspiration for the Gundam games from this one

4 Likes

If you like mecha games there was another game called Boot Fighter. I recommend it.

4 Likes

Does it go by a different name?

3 Likes

Yes, apparently there was a brand change… Ultimate Knight Windom XP. It is also on abandonware as well. Not sure if it has a desdicated page anymore but i could be wrong.

4 Likes

Ok yeah, They 1000% pulled inspiration for Gundam Maxi-Boost On! and X-boost 2 from this game lol Well I learned something today and its fantastic

3 Likes

Brother I totally agree, I mean it is a fun time burner in short spurts. I mean when I travel I usually bring a controller and my laptop. I generally make everyone pretty jelly.

Considering I fly more than I would like to admit, I play more controller based games and while at home Mouse and Keyboard.

Also I think I have another game which is an absolute guilty pleasure.
As a person who loves this game I will be as unbiased as humanly possible, the graphics are pretty low to below average, the story is pretty bleh and dry, the AI cannot figure out how to get out of a wet paper bag… Now imagine the same problem WOT has with hit registry and hitting useless parts of a tank and then the tank detonates. Also the game is certainly not worth 25.99USD.

What sells it for me is honestly how bloody casual the game certainly is so I can turn my brain off and eventually pass out. Then there is my most interested conflict that the game takes place in… Now add anime into the mix with mods that fix some of the characters.

4 Likes

O man I saw that image and my mind went right to
Nothing wrong with games you can shut off to sometimes its nice to have a couple you can dead your way through without putting in massive effort. I will have to check it out

3 Likes

Yea, I am not surprised tbh… There is no cool gimmick that actually works in favor of the game unless it is you commanding your Maus… Yes you can get a Maus… But there is a paywall.

Brain numbing games are pretty useful in my experience probably most of can agree. I am an old school RTS player, 4x nerd and Sandbox enthusiast.

3 Likes

Starcraft and warcraft! lol

5 Likes

Zug zug.

2 Likes

I like them both! Too bad I suck at them, I think they are so loved the level is always high! I do my best but I’ll never get close to decent, to many things going on at once.

3 Likes