Games that no one likes but you

Its ok im ok at them but when you get into the circuit things are much higher its all about the zerging and only a couple types of units, i more play for fun

3 Likes

Zug zug indeed brother

2 Likes

I was huge in WC and WC2 and I still enjoy SC2.

4 Likes

Mage you ever play World In Conflict? It was one of the formative games I played before I signed. It was widely under the radar but I think has one of the best story/destruction/immersion and gameplay.

3 Likes

Wow lol what a soundtrack choice, I have not I was more into command and conquer for a war game

4 Likes

I too have played them all including renegade… Truly only a mother could love it.

3 Likes

I concur, Cannon/Vulcan was one of the best. I still enjoyed using the Wasp in combo of E II, the one that allows you to carry two weapons, but sacrifices armor.

Undervalued, totally!

4 Likes

StarCraft indeed, the best and the story line. Cinematics just too ahead of it’s time!

5 Likes

Honestly when you just wanted to murder things top loaded Wasp was great… Just flood the screen with homing missiles that even hit the background and mid cross over from background to active stage… Also SC1BW will always be my favorite SC.

4 Likes

The whole story is just amazing in the first game and so deep as well. The cinematics have that atmospheric loneliness of space so well made that even if the graphics are dated, they are just perfect to me. I have not played the remake because that would be a downgrade to me.

4 Likes

The resolution is really bad. But the game is exciting. :muscle:

5 Likes

I agree, for me I played this in the arcade and learned that in my city I was the best so I would bounce between this and Gauntlet Legends also left my char login as well on the machine so people could play the character too. I had max Valk, Wiz, Warrior and Archer.

But it was fun playing Virtual On as literally Viper zip around and hit people, the thing that drew me into the game in the first place was probably the control scheme with two pilot sticks that were simple… And Gundam.

4 Likes

I own and rather enjoy both these PS1 Games

Tron Bonne was more like a puzzle game with some action game elements built into it. It was a major departure from the core series Megaman legends, I enjoyed it myself but it wasn’t for everyone. It came out late in the PS1 lifespan and because of that it got very few sales as most people were moving on to PS2 by then, which makes this game a bit rare and quite pricey on the second hand market. My copy is in mint condition, thought about selling it a few times but changed my mind.
Misadvbox

The other game was Aludra 2, I actually played it before the I even got the First Alundra. It was a major departure from the first game that turned off players from the series. I enjoyed the 3d platforming action game myself and beat it, but it was quite the departure from the more RPG element filled first game.

2 Likes

They left my boy on the moon!!

4 Likes

that still pisses me off about that! There was supposed to be a part 3 released on the 3DS that got canceled! That was the only reason I bought a 3DS at launch! FUCK YOU CAPCOM!

2 Likes

One of the best series and they kill it by leaving Volnutt on the damn moon, The only things we got for legends were in X-dive with Tron and Server bots thats it!

3 Likes