General Hangout

I was at work the whole time. Got home at 2352 [central time locally]

4 Likes

Damn really

3 Likes

Putt putt mini golf is more my speed.

3 Likes

Didn’t watch a minute of SB. I read a book instead. Highly recommened if you’re into spicy adventure stories.

51kt0UJORPL

5 Likes

Gonna be honest with you, my ADHD brain can’t stay focused enough to enjoy a normal book, it’s why I don’t read light novels. I’ve tried several light novels and I know I would be interested in but my stupid brain can’t stay focused without getting distracted causing me to re-read the same page or paragraph repeatedly, thus not ever getting pulled into the story. I don’t have that issue with manga as they are quicker to read and the images keep me more interested.

It’s sad because I used to love reading normal novels and books as a kid and teenager. :sob:

3 Likes

A lot of the books in this genre are also out in audio book format (not sure if this one is). Are you able to keep focus on those?

4 Likes

@somwhere , this your livingroom?

3 Likes

We need more brave souls like this guy to investigate the McDonald’s broken ice cream machines further.

3 Likes

I wish it was my living room.

3 Likes

That’s like some Alice in wonderland stuff. That would be awesome to have as a living room, especially for like parties and stuff (me an introvert talking about parties lol)

3 Likes

Found this while wandering

@somwhere @Zoysite13 @Beestie

4 Likes

Yeah in VA weed is legal to a degree. There are rules but yeah have at it lol. They are supposed to be hopefully passing the bill on psilocybin, that what I hopes pass. I could care less for anything else. I’m a psyconaut. Lol

3 Likes

Cannabis is already legalized in my state for “medical” use, in fact Oklahoma has more grow farms and factories and dispensaries then most other states in the US. Getting a license for medical use is easy and pie as well, but I don’t have one myself as I left that life behind back in the early 2000’s after college.

3 Likes

I just thought it was funny they are talking about at least 2 of you 3

So to speak

4 Likes

I was planning on taking pictures and doing reviews for my boxes today, but damn I realized the cluttered mess my room has become, as i film and take pictures of the stuff for my reviews in my room. My bookshelf is covered in dust and it’s been a bitch to organize. I am following way to many manga’s these days.

4 Likes

Talking about us? I don’t see our names in the article. What to you mean talking about Us?

2 Likes

I think he meant @MageHeart if anything. I remember we all had the chemical compound as our profile pic. I’ve had the same one since day one.

3 Likes

What he said. Sorry @zoysite13

That said you would have fit perfectly in with thise three i think

3 Likes

My mind works [rarely but] in mysterious ways [even to me]

3 Likes

Completely off topic I just now realized your profile picture is of a cat on a rug, here i thought it was a Patrick Star Meme, something like this.

PatStar

I now feel stupid, or blind, or both…lol.

3 Likes