Genshin Impact

no rush :joy:

4 Likes

So it’s just a day (or so) left until the new update, adding the final part of Sumeru and replacing the banners with new ones. It’s about time to give the last chance to get Mika (if you were trying to get him as I did :sob:)

6 Likes

So there is no end to the quest and story ? :relieved::relieved::relieved:

5 Likes

Basically… yup… It’s a huge game.

5 Likes

I remember the developers saying that the story quests will be released until 2025 or something like that.

4 Likes

Today is the day of update 3.6 And here is a new character announced to be in 3.7! Pretty cute imo

5 Likes

So, I did a thing … Genshin much :man_shrugging:t4: :sweat_smile: :see_no_evil:
I had to get the eternal foxy :wink:

6 Likes

What are your thoughts on this Figma? I saw it in a store for about $140. I don’t play this game but her whole design looks appealing to me.

7 Likes

Man, Yae is my favorite character! (got her c6 by sweat and blood grinding, wishing for her on her first banner and her rerun). Now I want this thing too!

6 Likes

Yeah, Genshin’s designs are definitely great, even if some do not love or play the game. This Mona figure looks awesome, except for her ability stand… It looks somewhy off to mee :sweat_smile:
mona-s-elemental-skill

5 Likes

Well, that is some determination. I usually just reinstall the game completely if there is a verification problem. However, the new quests are epic, and the new part of Sumeru is beautiful imo, I really enjoying it. The new artifacts that were meant to improve Dehya’s power gave me a 130% boost to her dagame, which is pretty nice. Trying to get some better ones to see if I can make something really awesome out of Dehya

5 Likes

@JoJotheThird I would love to get her if it was only a bit cheaper, not sure how much I could bring the price down to. Loving her look and body proportions. I’ll let you guys know if I get it!

4 Likes

Does the game progress syncs across ANDROID, IOS and PS?

5 Likes

Yeah, different versions are cross-save compatible so long as you use the same login. I often alternate between Android and PC depending on what I feel like doing.

5 Likes

I was confused a bit with the drum, exactly because of the “heavy attacks”. They actually not heavy attacks, but plunge attacks, I don’t know why they call it a heavy attack. When you start playing the drum, a special aura appears, and you can make a high jump easily. So there is a normal attack (half-filled leaves), a plunge attack (full-filled leaves), and a pause (empty leaves). The tact is long and barely distinguishable, so I still have some problems doing the drums from the first attempt.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s the plunge attack I’m talking about. When playing the drum, the drum grants you the ability to do a high jump right from the place. As seen here at 8:13

And yeah it is indeed confusing. If they trying to make the game more challenging, I believe they should go in another direction

4 Likes

ooooohhhh thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Just curious, what team do you play with?

6 Likes

Also, can you show us the artifacts you are using?

6 Likes

I’ve reinstalled and I gues I played a while back I’m like lvl 15…. And lost as all hell lol.

4 Likes