Has Anime been a gateway into anything else for you?

Anime made me interested more in Japanese culture and food :heart_eyes: :rofl:

7 Likes

It is a great song! It’s what got them popular in the U.S.! My favorite songs from them are ‘Megitsune’ and ‘No Rain No Rainbow’!

5 Likes

Yep food is delicious.

4 Likes

Cool! :sparkling_heart: Is there anyone else you like to listen to? My wife and I absolutely LOVE BTS​:sparkling_heart:. Our favorite song is “Dynamite”.

3 Likes

well… this is not up to date but not much has changed either lol XD I keep my old commissions here… nothing amazing but I never thought I would get any, so they are my little treasures:

3 Likes

Besides Babymetal and the Vocaloids like Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka, those are the only Japanese ones I know.

6 Likes

Collecting figures, drawing, obsessively collecting artbooks, and even had a phase of Japanese boy bands lmao. I will get in trouble with my love of figures, I swear.

5 Likes

That’s pretty cool. I woulda never thought that it would go from that to anime/manga and what not. I will say that Japanese by far has the most architects in the world. Heard it on some video about the housing industry there.

3 Likes

Tetris at its finest

3 Likes

Can I also say thanks to Anime I use NANI out in the world lol No idea why I do it, its pretty much 100% ingrained into my mind as the word to say

3 Likes

Nani What GIF by Wengie

3 Likes

Japan Nani GIF by Talisterparis

4 Likes

2 Likes

Bladerunnnder predicted Janglish…

4 Likes

Sushi. Definitely sushi.

5 Likes

Goblins. nodding Anime is a gateway to goblin hoarding.

1 Like

2 Likes

Did someone say a horde of goblins?

1 Like