Hestia challenge!

Hellooo theree! Show off any merch of Danmachi or Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (Japanese: ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか preferable Hestia (Goddess)

5 Likes

I believe the challenge is now complete.

5 Likes

@Hestia25 What are your thoughts on the Medicom RAH Hestia? I saw it in a store for about $230.

5 Likes

I love that pout face in the bottom right.

6 Likes

Personally I love everything relating to her, but those connections in the arms and legs are weird

5 Likes

$250 is a bit much to me for a doll, I understand it’s about the size of a Barbie doll if not bigger, and that there isn’t a Figma or S.H. Figuarts made of her …yet.
Still though…I don’t know seems kind of niche even in the anime community. Might be good if your a doll collector who happens to like anime, and Hestia in particular.
I’ll just be happy with the Hestia figure that came in The Otaku Box a few months ago.

3 Likes

This one cost $127. It’s perfectly made and it comes with the apples

5 Likes

Amazing! I’m jealous, because I remembered this part in the anime. It was entirely wholesome of a moment to show she cared for Bell as her house child. I think it was episode 2. I’m not exactly sure, so feel free to fact check me.

5 Likes

I also have this customized photo of me and my best friend for Valentine’s day🥰

4 Likes

@Hestia25 Yeah I agree on the joints. Medicom’s body engineering could use some improvement. I have seen many 1/6 female bodies that do a much better job at hiding joints while not sacrificing on mobility.

@Zoysite13 I get you, and depending on the figure, $250 would be a cheap price! RAH Dio is at least $600 last time I checked.

4 Likes

Another one to add to the collection :heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_eyes:
I won an auction for 9 dollars on Ebay :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

6 Likes

:anima_love: :liz_wow: that’s awesome

5 Likes

Amazingly, you won it :liz_bongo: :liz_bongo:

5 Likes

What about pics we find out on the InterWebz?

7 Likes

The reason I decided to subscribe, Kamisama🥰

6 Likes

It would be nice if Liz and her team would put the names of the characters on the box and figure stands, so Otakus can easily know who they are lol.

4 Likes

Huh, interesting suggestion, you should put it in the feedback after voting for the scroll and the tshirt

5 Likes

How do I get to that

4 Likes

There is a reason why they don’t put the names of the characters and the anime they are from on the figure boxes. (they used to put the characters names but stopped years ago).

It’s because the figures are based not on the character or an anime but based on the artwork by commissioned artists instead.

(using the names of the characters and the anime titles would legally require a licensing fee, and licensing fee’s are expensive, the way the figures are made currently is legal grey area)

4 Likes

Hmmmm i didn’t know that

4 Likes