High School DxD

Wait what part? Cause its all speculation? I do not go further then the english release so how would it be a spoiler if I didnt know?

4 Likes

From the Goat!

6 Likes

So when I was in Japan this last time I was talking with the owner of Babymetal about Highschool DxD he’s a big fan and he told me that at one point their was talk of doing a Live Action Version but I guess the issue was were they going to do a movie or a season or two. One of the other issues was they wanted to have Non-Japanese Actors to play the correct roles that the Countries they’re from and I guess thats what killed the idea.

4 Likes

Koneko

4 Likes

So I was thinking if there was going to be a Live Action Show/Movie then the actors and actress playing the main characters should be equal to their original home locations so with that let me try this.

Issei Hyoudou- Japanese Actor
Rias Gremory- Eastern European Actress
Akeno Himejima- Japanese Actress
Koneko Tojo-European Actress
Asia Argento-Italian Actress
Xenovia Quarta- American Actress
Yuto Kiba- European Actor
Gasper Vladi-Eastern European Actor
Irina Shido-American Actress
Rossweisse- Northern European Actress
Ravel Phoenix-European Actress
Azazel- American Actor
Ophis- European Actress

Sona Sitri- Eastern European Actress
Tsubaki Shinra- Japanese Actress
Genshiro Saji- Japanese Actor
Tsubasa Yura- Japanese Actress
Tomeo Meguri- Japanese Actress
Momo Hanakai-Japanese Actress
Reya Kusaka-Japanese Actress
Ruruko Nimura- Japanese Actress
Loup Garou- European Actress
Bennia- European Actress

River Phoenix- European Actor
Sirzechs Lucifer- Eastern European Actor
Grayfia Lucifer- Eastern European Actress
Serafall Leviathan- European Actress
Sairaorg Bail-European Actor
Ajuka Beelzubub-European Actor

So what does everyone think

5 Likes

No americans, reason cause right now could they do it without crying over it? Just being blunt

5 Likes

Yeah I think it’s a good roster you have here. I doubt it would ever happen but if it did it would be interesting for sure.

5 Likes

Well since I’ve read all 26 LN and all he Magna and the Dragon Magazines and know the back ground of all the main characters Xenovia is from the West Coast of the US and Azazel was originally from NYC, and Irina family is originally from the South East of the US.

4 Likes

If I ever won a large lottery I would fund it and I would do it as series and I would try to stick to the Light Novels with maybe a little of the books and Dragon Magazines thrown in to round out the back stories.

5 Likes

Hey if you do win the lottery make sure to put a good chunk of it into their clothing designs, especially for my man Azazel, Xenovia and Akeno of course :heart:

Make sure to have that black latex on Xenovia in battle nice and tight :joy:

5 Likes

Coool, But I stand by what I said, I would rather have people who would do the roles accurate than rather ruin characters I enjoy. Doesn’t mean it equals everyone is a problem but there would have to be a very long check on who would play what role cause if its half assed might as well burn the money in a barrel

4 Likes

On a side note

5 Likes

I’ve been trying to find a figurine of her with no luck, I even checkout a place in Tokyo that has huge selection of Highschool DxD figurines. I found out that their was an Issei figurine but its out of stock,

5 Likes

Best way would be commission a custom fig

5 Likes

Yeah I think that’s what I’m going to end up doing, I wish these companies that make the figurines would make all the main characters.

5 Likes

Which DxD girl do you think would be the best and worst at using a smartphone and use social media?

5 Likes

Just hope my reference can help you with that issue. Yeah it would be nice if all characters got some love :heart:

4 Likes

Koneko, Iruna, and Sona’s sister (can’t remember her name). Not including the social media that’s already present in the series

4 Likes

I mean Leviathan would be best lets be real here lol

4 Likes

5 Likes