Honkai: Star Rail

I can feel the excitement! lol My pulls are subpar in Star rail lol

4 Likes

I love the nihility gameplay and got Kafka on her first run, now excited to get Black Swan because she works perfectly with Kafka. Skipped the last banners, gathered 40000 jades for now

4 Likes

Ah see you got lucky, I am playing catch up but still go for banners that I missed, Its alright I’ll get one before it ends

4 Likes

Can’t say I’m lucky enough with my 50/50 losses and 3 Yanqings without even one Himeko or Bailu :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: Just grinding all the jades out of every inch of the game like a vacuum cleaner lol

3 Likes

One Himeko on Ruan banner, one Gepard One Kafka banner, And I pulled Silver Wolf without an extra , But I would be good with Claire or Bronya or even Welk but nope

4 Likes

Welt is fire actually, got 2 since the start, and works awesome with each meta. I took Claire as a guaranteed 5* on the first 300 (if I’m not mistaken), but now kinda regret this. She’s just not working as well as others in the meta

4 Likes

Yeah I haven’t hit my 300 yet still banking on Claire I need a strong Psychical and one with counter and Aoe is nice. I cant be a friend of mine who went the first week nothing but Bailu lol

4 Likes

Btw @MageHeart just found these codes, must be 300 jades, could help

ZA9674JSAUPF

3S9N65KTBD63

6T96N52TADN7

3 Likes

slurp GIF
Ah Thank you! A free 300 helps I think I will go ahead and save for what tomorrow is the new banners and new area?

4 Likes

Yep, the timing is promised to be the following:

• Feb 5 at 7 p.m. PST for the west coast of North America
  • Feb 5 at 10 p.m. EST for the east coast of North America
  • Feb. 6 at 3 a.m. GMT for the U.K.
  • Feb 6 at 4 a.m. CET for western Europe/Paris
  • Feb 6 at 12 p.m. JST for Japan/Tokyo
  • Feb. 6 at 2 p.m. AEDT for Australia/Sydney

I always have this desire to get up early and enjoy the update the moment it comes out, but then I remember that I have work

3 Likes

Yep know the feeling, I be up till midnight then go to sleep for work lol

4 Likes

Oooof my pulls were bad, minus 2 copies of Ting and Misha

4 Likes

Well, and I got super lucky. Yes, I spent 240 tickets and got no 5* without a guaranteed pity, BUT I didn’t lose a 50/50! I got Black Swan from the first 80, got her weapon from the second 80, and then got another Black Swan after 80. Blessed. For now, got a 500k damage from her arcana. Plus Kafka deals up to 100k damage with her E and ultimate under Black Swan’s arcana. Everything is just as I imagined it

4 Likes

I managed to Pull Welt outta the normal pulls so still got my 300 when I get there but no Swan yet

4 Likes

Congrats on Welt, just as I said that’s a hell of a character. Considering his abilities, it’s possible to have 4 pieces of Wastlander of Banditry relics on him and play with pleasure and a small crit. chance of 25-35%, having a crit. DMG on his body-piece. Another thing I love about him is that his ult slows down the opponent for like infinity

4 Likes

O I am gonna use him, and just got a maxed out Tingyun lol So now I have a energy battery

4 Likes

A battery indeed, got her too 7 times while wishing these 240 tickets. Kinda weird playing on a dead character, hope they’ll use the power of plot to revive her soon

4 Likes

Well I guess she is out there somewhere from the story kinda states

4 Likes

I prefer thinking she ran away from Xianzhou Luofu and living her best life in Argentina :rofl:

4 Likes

I can work with that lol

4 Likes