Honkai: Star Rail

Btw, got yesterday all of the abilities from the SU’s ability tree. To open the last ones it took 5 hours of grind.

Before that, I discovered all the blessings and curios. Now it’s literally nothing to achieve

6 Likes

Gotta Slow down duders, I got friends who are in the same boat you are but Good work either way man that’s alot of work to put in

7 Likes

Yeah, the first people to achieve this did that 17 days ago or so. Also, I’m level 52 but some of the people who added me (I don’t know them) are already 55 or even 57. Actually, some Chinese players were beating level 60 a couple of days ago. Unfortunately, this is possible only if you spent good amounts of stellar jade on a daily basis…

8 Likes

I think I get it now. You’re talking about Yukong, right? She is the upcoming character in the 1.1 update of Star Rail.

While Hina is a character from the other game, Genshin Impact

7 Likes

O yeah I have those same people adding me lol im cool with it I get to use Seele cause I wasn’t playing when she was up for grabs but got Jing

7 Likes

She bad af hook is a bad ass but i think its tiny gun time…been tryin to make a goodteam without sealle .
…to see if she maks a difference

6 Likes

Don’t get me wrong fast travel is amazing. But if you don’t run back and talk to every single person you can multiple times you’ll miss a lot of things. You have to downright annoy people to give you stuff if they even do

6 Likes

I recommend doing all the things they offer like make a ticket for hsr i did it cuz i was bored…i looked at my inventorie they gave me 8 different 4 star lightcones…what…hell yea…still time for you to make one…this is mine

6 Likes

Honkai: Star Rail “All-Stars Invite” event is intensely underway! Participate in the event to obtain items such as a 4-star Light Cone and 4-star Relics! Honkai: Star Rail 'All-Stars Invite' event is intensely underway!

5 Likes

Yeah, I was participating, but it ended already, no?
Screenshot

5 Likes

Make a ticket from the link i put up its for an invite event…the warp oneis done yes…another one on the same baner

5 Likes

Most of what they gave me and a purple set of armor and items

5 Likes

The Silver Wolf wish is arriving just in a couple of days, has anyone saved for her? I personally will try to get her, although I do have not much jade left after beating these 300 wishes in the standard banner :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

You and me both pretty sure i might get one pull before
it ends lol

6 Likes

Good luck to us then :muscle: Her skill grants to the enemy one weakness randomly based on your team members’ types. BUT if the whole team besides her will be, for example, fire type… hehe

6 Likes

I hav 43 standards and 4 premium and 10k in jems…i really like my line up hopefully i get her :hearthunter_menace:

4 Likes

And guys put up your rail tickets like the one i put up…you can get 6 free pulls if other people link off of it…

4 Likes

So I pulled all I’ve got (about 70 pity now), and still nothing. But in just some 10 jumps I’ll know my fate… :sob:

5 Likes

Well i got 3 five star people 50 pulls…welt…lil dragon girl …and silver wolf

4 Likes

Got 3 servals,asta,guy with spear-green- hunt,…i need to wait for blade…oh and a march 7

6 Likes