Yay, I’m glad to see the posters arrived. Enjoy! :+1:

5 Likes

Legend Crabby

One Piece Manga GIF

5 Likes

Hulk Hogan Handshake GIF
It’s all good, brother!

5 Likes

Complete Alita Battle Angel deluxe edition manga set in hardcover!

4 Likes

If anyone else wants this set of hardcover books, it’s on sale on the 'Zon right now. Marked down from $179 to $99!

4 Likes

So I know we have plenty of akeno lovers here and i won’t judge cuz she’s amazing…. BUT the BEST GIRL JUST ARRIVED!

8 Likes

An Akeno lover approves of this figure, very nice :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

I just wish they would have done a cat version that would have topped it all off :heart: just need to finish out this set though so if anyone finds a good deal on Akeno and Rias bunny’s from this run let me know :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Yeah I was just thinking about the Rias and Akeno versions. You can find them on Amazon and Ebay, but I warn on Ebay they are jacked WAYY up in price which is crazy

5 Likes

Hey I said a long time ago Koneko needs a few more figures, and now I wait for a certain someone to come barging in to throw some shade at me :unamused:

5 Likes

Yeah same with this koneko… I snagged a deal for an unopened box for $220 on mfc.:heart::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Konekooo😍

5 Likes

That is a good deal especially unopened box. The resellers on MFC are reasonable compared to other platforms, especially if you smooth talk them. Heck some psychos on Ebay are charging $1000+ for the unopened box version of Akeno :rofl:

And a few weeks ago they had two resellers on Ami Ami for $650. WHAT!!!

6 Likes

They know their market haha just gotta be smarter than them and have patience. I’ve waited months on end for a price I was willing to pay and it was worth it :heart: now to find me that ikaros 1/4 scale bunny for less than a small fortune :disguised_face:

5 Likes

Ok I got a few things in the mail as well today (and yesterday). Not nearly as impressive at that figure by @tconlon89 though.

First up is a Nendoroid I ordered off the Zon, Sango from Inuyasha. I got her for $48 and some change. Issue is it really is hit or miss on how the Zon ships figures, she arrived in the typical padded paper bag the Zon like to ship items out in, so of course she got a bit banged up in shipping (dent on the front of the box). I planned on opening her anyway so oh well.

6 Likes

Today I received two packages, first up three Nendoroids I bought off of a buy/sell/trade thread on 4chan, lol. Yes I do that sometimes.

I ended up with these three Nendoroids new in box!

I got Sesshomaru for $50 (a good deal as he goes for much more elsewhere)
Nezuko in Demon Form for $45
and Albedo for $35
So for $130 total with free shipping

I bought from this individual before so I knew I could trust this seller.

6 Likes

the second package I received today was from YattaJapan.

I got the Nendoroid of Kagome for $26.44
and the Bunny Suit Power figure was $14.04

I mainly was trying to get the Kagome figure as that was the cheapest place to get her, so I can complete my Inuyasha Nendoroid collection (only missing Kikyo, but she should be arriving soon, lol)

I added the Power figure to pad out the box to justify the shipping cost, Kagome would have been $18 shipping alone from Japan, adding Power only increase the shipping for $22.

I’m actually impressed at how good the Power figure looks for being a Prize figure, and the pantyhose is real fabric as well!

5 Likes

4chan oh god

$14 on the Power figure, thats crazy for the detail :heart:

4 Likes

Ordering stuff from Japan right now is good, as the Yen is very weak right now.

You get more for your money!

5 Likes

TT japan?

4 Likes