March 2024 Vote

:sparkles: Voting time :sparkles::sparkles:

Vote at: Vote – The Otaku Box

:point_right: Which art for March 2024’s Wall Scroll?

:point_right: Which shirt design should be included in the March 2024 Box?

11 Likes

Rem and the first shirt

7 Likes

Anya will come personally beat you up if you don’t vote for her

10 Likes

8 Likes

Um, no.

4 Likes

Lol :joy:

3 Likes

What’s the point of subscribing to three months and a year when you’re only getting one figure each month and small items not worth what you paid for? I was lead to believe that I’ll be getting three figures in a box for each three months, but nope it’s only on your first box. :confounded:. Just received January box and the small items were decent but again missing items, and I still haven’t got anything related to my Waifu which is a bomber.

4 Likes

Ok that Anya shirt is an instant vote! That is hilarious!!!

4 Likes

I giggled like a mad man when I seen that Anya lol

3 Likes

Items are based on everyone’s votes combined, like a democracy. You vote for what you hope to see in your box, but if your the only one voting for one thing and everyone votes for something else, that something else is gonna be in your box. Also the 3 figures was a promo for your first box as a bonus for subscribing, read the FAQ’s if you have questions and issues.

ESfkA-DXQAAiWvu

5 Likes

Wall scroll 2 tshirt 1

5 Likes

Uhhh anyone else’s showing something different for the vote?

4 Likes

lol powerful Anya.

4 Likes

@Asuna

4 Likes

Anya’s physique completely messed up the voting system, didn’t even stand a chance

6 Likes

@Asuna we need the voting page updated, I just went there to vote and it’s still showing the items for February’s Box vote.

If it get’s updated by the time you read this message, ignore my message. But as it stands the vote page hasn’t been updated at this time for March’s box.

4 Likes

I read the faqs already and I understand the rules. Sorry for upsetting you :pensive:. I’m just like if we’re paying 300.00 for a box the items should be worth it right? Lol

Ps. They are worth it but I didn’t get anything that pertains to My Waifu Lucy yet ugh

4 Likes

Dont worry he isnt upset, he is just doing his modly duties

5 Likes

Oh lol he put the annoyed Anime meme.

3 Likes

He does that from time to time pay it no mind. We have all been hit with a Zoy special and it wont be the last lol

4 Likes