Media Feed

Ok someone on the Advertising side of TOB is a shitposter! That’s the only explaination of that image!

3 Likes

Excited moment and then…!:sweat_smile:

8 Likes

That impact sound was perfect lol

4 Likes

The April scale figure - Miia is the biggest figure The Otaku Box has ever offered. :tada: :tada: :tada:

9 Likes

A new blog is out “Five “Zero Two” Scenes That Show Why Wild Waifus Are the Best!”

Find this post in our ‘Otaku Blog’ - link here!

6 Likes

A new blog is out “Solaris Japan vs. AmiAmi vs. Crunchyroll Store Vs. The Otaku Box: The Best Alternatives to Buy Your Anime Merch”

Find this post in our ‘Otaku Blog’ - link here !

7 Likes

Ok don’t get me wrong, The Otaku Box is great! But comparing The Otaku Box to Solaris Japan, AmiAmi, and even Crunchyroll Store, is like comparing Netflix to Walmart.

AmiAmi, Solaris Japan, and even The Crunchyroll Store are places to buy Anime Merch you pick out yourself, whenever you want. They are (online) storefronts. The Otaku Box is more of a service. Yes you can vote on what you want in the box, but there is no guarantee you are getting what you voted for! You have no control over what items or products are in the Otaku Box as it is a surprise subscription box service! Now if The Otaku Box had an online store front where they could sell past items, then I can say you can make that comparison.

I more fair comparison would be to compare The Otaku Box to other subscription box services, at least the ones that still exist, like the Nihon Box, Boxuchan, Anime Box Club, etc.

6 Likes

Discover why Zero Two captivates hearts❤️!

Check out my blog - simply click the link here :tada::heart_eyes: :cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

How can you not love Zero Two after watching this?
Catch the full Zero Two video on my YouTube channel here !

7 Likes

A new blog is out “The Best Akeno Himejima’s Sexy Moments That Fans Didn’t Get To See On TV! — Weekly DxD”

10 Likes

Finished Chained Soldier and need more?

Check out my blog - simply click the link here :tada::heart_eyes: :cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

The most storyline!:laughing:

7 Likes

Tekko’s theme this year is “The Beach Episode”. I had to recently explain to my son what Fillers and “The Beach Episode” are (without explaining what Fanservice is).

4 Likes

A new blog is out “Akira Toriyama: My Last Goodbye to The Genius Artist Who Changed the Anime World”

7 Likes

Would you be down to live with a lady like Miia?

8 Likes

Not yes, but HELL YES!

6 Likes

If it means getting constricted every morning then yes I would

6 Likes

1di57z

6 Likes

A new blog is out “Five Anime Like Chained Soldier (Mato Seihei No Slave) For Fans To Watch Next”

Find this post in our ‘Otaku Blog’ - link here

6 Likes

3AM and just one more episode!

7 Likes