Otaku shipping

So curious. Has this ever happened to anyone before. Box coming in looking like Ace Ventura just got down kicking around like a game of soccer?

Also I think I’m missing little Inuyasha figure.

5 Likes

Pretty standard for me sadly, normally figure is fine though so i’ve just gotten used to it.

3 Likes

If you are missing an Item please contact support and inform them, as for the box we have had a few that look like they have been super punched but everything was fine. Not sure if this is packaging side or the mail folks were a bit to rough with it I have had some myself come in like that

3 Likes

This box seems to have seen the rough times :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_tear: Never happened to me tho. Maybe some minor dents

4 Likes

If some of the items are damaged, you can contact support.

4 Likes

First of all SPOILER BLUR!!! many people haven’t gotten their box yet, including Me! (even though I already know what the scale figure is due to Facebook Ads. (Btw March’s figure looks awesome, seen a preview of it!) I’ll go ahead and spoiler blur stuff in your post this time.

Second, yeah, the condition of the box has more to do with the shipping company then the Otaku Box, Liz makes sure to pack the box the best they can for shipping, but if you’ve ever seen Chinese shipping centers… (small example here)
download (18)
It’s amazing anything gets to us at all!

As for the mini Inuyasha figure you mentioned, looking at your picture you posted, the Inuyasha figure is the mini-figure. Which if you opt for the scale figure they do not include the mini-figure in your box as the scale figure option replaces the mini-figure.

5 Likes

My box usually looks like it’s gone a couple rounds with Mike Tyson, but nothing inside has been broken.

6 Likes

Geez thats a strong items. Surviving few rounds from mike Tyson. Give it a medol of bravery or something

3 Likes

Fixed the spelling on the topic. The typo was irritating my inner editor.

3 Likes

I’ve had worse.

3 Likes

Yes,a lot.

3 Likes

My box last time and the time before that the figures were broken. Albedos foot was not connected and Easdeath cant stay on the pedastal and keeps falling over. I also still havent gotten my most recent one yet early, so idk whats going on, but if my figure is broken again were do I go for that?

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Pixel . Send an email to support@theotakubox.com

4 Likes

First of all, Welcome to the community @Pixel

everyone had an issue with EsDeath not staying on her stand, as for the Christmas Albedo figure, contact support as they are the only ones that can help you. Beestie posted the email link, we can’t help you on the forum as we are just subscribers like yourself here.

A solution, though not Ideal, for EsDeath is to glue her to the stand, standard superglue will work as I had to do that with my Christmas Albedo figure as well. I didn’t glue my EsDeath because I didn’t feel the need to display her (wasn’t too happy with the lipstick on her, totally off character).

But Rest assured, unless your figure got broken in the mail, which would be rare, the Figure in February’s box is quit sturdy and is a big improvement over the last few figures.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Pixel , You can email to support@theotakubox.com and Liz will assist you.

3 Likes