Pets!

This was Max when he was a pup. This is the face that made me adopt him instead of just fostering him. Made several posters of him for my rescue organization.

10 Likes

So cute, OMG!!!
When I was looking for a dog to adopt I wanted mine to be black and adult exactly because they were often left behind… It was pretty hard, cuz apparently (where I live) people might think you want a black dog or cat for rituals and often ghosted me…

But if it weren’t for that I wouldn’t have found Onix (It was my last try before giving up adopting a black dog and he was a puppy) so I have mixed feelings about the whole situation🤷

8 Likes

I’m really sorry for your loss💔… All your cats are so lovely

8 Likes

Hm… that is strange. I would always take a black dog over any other color. In general, it does not matter what color it is.

8 Likes

How does everyone feel about pet spiders. I know not like a cat or dog but there are some beautiful spiders. I whent through a phase where I wanted one, but then all the ones that i liked were old world tarantulas and they aren’t for beginners. Well not recommended.

7 Likes

I love them, but my wife is totally freaking out when she sees one. So, not an option.
Wolf would be my perfect Pet. But, not a chance for that one either. lol

8 Likes

Adopted a dog today! Her name is Bonnie. I do plan on getting a snake later on down the line. I’ve thought about getting a spider because I have seen some beautiful spiders but I probably wouldn’t get one because I don’t like the feel of a spider walking on me.

11 Likes

Congrats on the new dog. I’d get a spider before I get a snake. I like both. But those bright colored tarantulas are so awesome looking. Greenbottle blue, drazilian blue dwarf, gooty sapphire, hell even that Thai black. But there all super aggressive and fast as shit

8 Likes

Hmmm… after a certain age I decided I don’t want pets that won’t like me in return… Especially if I had to feed them bugs cuz I’m terrified of them XDDDDD

I can’t stand the sight of a spider either so… double nope :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Congrats on the new puppy!!!

9 Likes

Lol. I could see that. I think spiders are just a conversation piece you know. Shoot a majority of the time you won’t even see them. But the ones I wrote in above comment are awesome looking. If you get enough courage check them out. Especially the blue dwarf. It’s just
despicable me GIF

6 Likes

We have the brown and black fuzzy ones running wild out here. Well, not this time of the year…

West Texas. Everything pokes, bites, or stings.

7 Likes

Yeah there called new world Ts. There non aggressive. But will still give you a bad day. Lol. Wet texas Geesh. That’s like a whole nother country.

6 Likes

Pollyanna (aka Paw Paws) yelling at me 'cause I’m paying too much attention to anime and not enough giving her pets.

10 Likes

Beautiful babies, so sorry for your loss :cry:

7 Likes

“Y u ignore me dad!” :rofl:

5 Likes

Great black and white combination :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Here is mine :smiley: His name is Yoda

11 Likes

Simba is joining me for a road trip today. He decided to jump into the seat when I opened the driver’s door first…

11 Likes

So, he is driving :). How old is he?

9 Likes