Post your must-see anime!

@Triti To Your Eternity is getting a new season soon and its a constant tear jerker.
Bofuri is getting a new season too :partying_face:

9 Likes

@iCareLion i canā€™t wait for Bofuri.

8 Likes

First anime? Definitely seven deadly sins.

Thereā€™s plenty of seasons, a lot of action, if youā€™re into any of the sins and like long thought out plot, itā€™s an amazing anime.

9 Likes

Re:Life was the first manga I ever finished reading and I loved it and the anime adaptation was excellent. I even used it as a basis for an assignment in a college class on anime.

8 Likes

As a car guy, I will always recommend Wangan Midnight to my friends. :blue_car: :grin:

6 Likes

Itā€™s not really a must watch but I think doujin work was cute.

I would also recommend Zero no Tsukaima, Air, Kanon 2006, Acchi Kocchi, Gosick, Hidan no Aria, and donā€™t ever go near Hensemi or Tenshi no Drop

7 Likes

I usually will recommend Outlaw Star, Trigun, Love Hina, The 08th MS Team, Black Lagoon, or Ghost in the Shell to people who arenā€™t sure what to watch for the first time. It does kind of depend on what kinds of things they like to watch so I will also try to think of something that falls in their preferred genres if itā€™s outside those.

7 Likes

Death Parade !!! I wish there was a second season XD

10 Likes

Demon Slayer! Special bond

5 Likes

Dragon Ball
Naruto
Bleach
One pieceā€¦ :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

The shonen starter pack. I could never get into Naruto, my least favorite anime.

7 Likes

Not my cup of tea either XDD

6 Likes

I didnā€™t think anyone would agree with me on that. Everyone thinks Iā€™m crazy. I just canā€™t get into it, heā€™s a big whiner I donā€™t know. Lol.

6 Likes

Exactly!!! I guess Iā€™m not into noisy protagonists that muchā€¦ Even if Iā€™m really noisy myselfā€‹:joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Hahaha. You canā€™t be that bad. Yeah Iā€™ve tried several times to watch it. Just wasnā€™t feeling it. I tried watching that baruto anime and it was just worse then naruto.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got to say Naruto is like what 70% fillers?? I feel like a shorter anime series manages to give you a bigger impact than Naruto ahah but I still watched it all and cried my eyes out at moments :joy::joy:
Is kinda the same for one piece I love it and I think the latest animations are on an absolute level from most other shonen but god the first 10/15 mins of every episodes are just a recap :sob: I just wanna see Luffy go on gear 5 :sob::sob:

7 Likes

Kingdom

It gets slept on because of CGI heavy first season but itā€™s so good and only gets better with each season.

6 Likes

A lot of anime with CGI is slept on. Why people are crying about chainsaw man. Say what you want itā€™s still good, shoot anyone remember Zoids? Or Reboot? Lol

4 Likes

Yeah I canā€™t stand when people complain about the animation of some shows when itā€™s not even bad. Ever since demon slayer people expect everything to be animated on that level. Itā€™s kinda sad.

4 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s true. Give people one thing nice and they expect it for every anime. I have no problem with any of it. Iā€™ll watch it all. As long as itā€™s not naruto or his cry baby son

4 Likes