Say hi!

Hi, Hi!! I’m Antares!! Nice to meet you all​:heart::heart::heart:
I love anime songs and mechas, but for some reason I’ve never watched Macross lol :rofl: That’s kinda how my brain works, I guess XDD

7 Likes

I am currently playing Dragon Quest XI… Perfect JRPG, just need many hours to complete it. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Hi! My first anime was Sailor Moon and it was my first manga too :slight_smile:
Asuna is one of my favorite characters in anime.
Right now I’m really into Love so Life, Dengeki Daisy. And I’m a Skip Beat fangirl!
I’ve found plenty of other great anime out there, and I’m always looking for something new, so this place seems great for sharing the interests!

5 Likes

Hi guys (and gals)! :grin:
I’ve been subscribed since pandemic started, love the boxes! This is a great place to get to know fellow Otakus and learn something new. Thank you Liz for creating this awesome community! :raised_hands: Nice to meet you all! :smiley:

9 Likes

Howdy there, it’s your favorite local neighborhood good for nothing NEET Kinou. I have an extensive history in anime even if I’ve only watched for about a decade.

My MAL in my dead internet name ‘Avias’ says I’ve completed more than 600 anime so that’s cool.

I’m not interesting, just tired

3 Likes

Hi there, I’m Bailey and have been collecting anime related things for a while. Some of the first shows that got me into it were Escaflowne, Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, and Cybersix. I watch and read a little bit of just about everything as well.

6 Likes

Hi is Lapis
A Uk furry anime and anything Japanese fanatic. Watch pretty much any anime. Tend to collect figures and gunpla.
Love anything to do with monster species in anime and well dragons. Tend to spend most my free time playing ffxiv have more hours in that game than I like to admit but well any other players on a NA server need help feel free to ask me.
Any ways enough from this purple dragon look for award to being in this community.

9 Likes

Geesh. Make sure you post pics. I’ll post mine as I get them completed. I’m all for critiquing. I want to improve. Do you do custom jobs or do you just stick to the basics?

2 Likes

Yeah see your doing way more then me. I’m sanding and making sure to not get stress marks. I bought a couple gundam markers to panel line. After working on a several HGs I’ll work up enough confidence to paint you know. Yeah I have a place over here called Hobby Town, they have a great selection of gundam figures, plus they have all the materials I’d need i.e. sandpaper, cutting tools, paints etc. shoot I guess I’ll just start calling senpai. Lol

3 Likes

Hey, i have a ton of nicknames but feel free 5o call me Jubei. I have alot of interest like figure collecting comics anime manga mahnwa and the list goes on. Just looking to see whos out there and whats everyone into

7 Likes

FB banned me for 3 days or more for a post I made 4 yrs ago :anguished::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Hi group! Long time oldschool anime fan here! Mostly into the classic anime like Cowboy, Evangelion or Akira to name a few. Looking forward to meet all of you!

7 Likes

Please, please, make sure to create a Gundam building topic HERE
I am so excited to look at your progress and tips and how everyone approaches their painting! -Liz🌸

3 Likes

I will I was just waiting till this weekend when I’m off. And of course I’ll be expecting people to give some advice and pointers. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Hello all!
I’m a huge Anime fan and happy to be part of this Otaku Fam! Excited to geek out here! XD

4 Likes

Hello,

I’m Zoysite13 (duh) and I was invited by Goku to this forum.
I’ve been an active subscriber to The Otaku Box since July 2019, and and been at legendary status for a little over 2 years.

I currently subscribe to 2 of The Otaku Boxes, both at legendary status, mainly so I can get one box with the t-shirt and upgraded figure with the ecchi wallscroll and button, while my other box isn’t upgraded and comes with the mini figure and non-ecchi items. I don’t wanna miss an item!

I used to have a YouTube channel where I did unboxing videos of The Otaku Box and other subscription boxes as well, along with figure unboxing’s and whatever I felt like making a video of. Unfortunately, my channel was taking down about a couple of weeks ago by a copyright troll who claimed several of my videos (only my Otaku Box ones) and issued 3 copyright strikes against my channel getting it removed almost instantly. Trying to fight it but it’s pointless, as YouTube only cares if your a major channel. So Now I only post my content on Instagram under the same user name as this one I’m using here.

Anyway, I’m gonna try and figure out this forum and try and become an active user. I really wann share my figure collection off, but I got to get leveled up enough to be able to do that.

12 Likes

Hey welcome to the community. Well hopefully you get your YouTube back. Looking forward to your vids, make sure to let us know if you do get and back and post a vid. I thought about doing that but I’m not sure anyone wants to see some old man open up anime stuff, lol.

4 Likes

Introduce myself…

Hmm. shrug Okay. 60-year old widower. US Navy Desert Storm veteran. I live in the wild wastes of the West Texas desert. Started watching anime as a child with the (then) new US episodes of Kimba the White Lion. Got into Starblazers when that came out.

Fell away from it all after joining the military and getting married.

2 years ago I lost her (heart attack – ladies, get your hearts checked, too!) and suddenly had time to do whatever I wanted, so I delved back into a childhood love.

On the side of reading manga (and watching Yu-gi-O on the 'Zon) I also write (juvie steampunk) and paint D&D figurines (not as well as I used to–eyes aren’t as good as they once were and hands are starting to shake).

I was part of an animal rescue group. My home was foster home to over a dozen dogs and 8 Qats. When I had to go it alone, I had to give the fosters off to other foster homes so they could get the time and attention they deserved.

I still have 5 goggies and 4 Qats that are all rescues. (I use a Q for Qat because it looks like their backside with a tail curling down.)

Hmm… If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask.

10 Likes

Welcome. Thank you for your service. Glad you got back into what you love. Make sure you post the d&d fifures, I like watching the videos of those people paint and creat there army/character/creature just incredible what they can do.

5 Likes

My Name is Victor and I’m just a well rounded nerd i love anime and both Star Trek/ Wars my favorite Videogame series is Final fantasy and I’m happily married to a great wife i have tried to get in to anime as well so far she is a fan of Fullmetal alchemist. I am a Security guard before that i was in the California conservation Corps and before that a college student. Not mich else to say i lole to talk anime to anyone that will listen or is a fan as well hope to make more friends soon.

8 Likes