September 2024 Vote

:sparkles: Voting time :sparkles::sparkles:

Vote at: Vote – The Otaku Box

:point_right: Which art for September 2024’s Wall Scroll?

:point_right: Which shirt design should be included in the September 2024 Box?

7 Likes

Voted for Albedo for the art (#1) & Tatsumaki for the T-shirt (also #1)

5 Likes

Albedo best win or I will be fussy. As for the shirts, I don’t care for either. Think I’ll turn it off this month.

5 Likes

I need to cancel the shirt from my subscription. I just don’t wear 'em. :unamused:

6 Likes

1 art 2 shirt

6 Likes

I went 2 in 2 for the battle of the brands.

I Did It Win GIF by Rocky

6 Likes

I have the same issue, in September when I take a week off work I plan on going though my stuff and cleaning up the clutter. I plan on putting up all my Otaku Box shirts for sale at $5 each, I’ll list them on the Buy/Sale/Trade thread when I do. I think I may have one or two that I wore a few times, but that is it. all the rest are still in the bag they come in.

5 Likes

Just had to send an email to Help. Went to drop the t-shirt and the site won’t let me make changes.

5 Likes

I like that idea. I have a whole bunch I haven’t worn. I’m a big guy (4x) so if there are others my size I’ll put them on the Buy/Sell thread.

5 Likes

Hope they can help you. I want to drop the shirt today.

4 Likes

@Asuna ! The help email is acting up again! I’m trying to turn off the t-shirt on my account and the site won’t let me drop it. Wrote to help and it bounced.

5 Likes

beestie the that is the wrong email address, try support@theotakubox.com instead of help @ theotakubox . com

4 Likes

Could you please email to support@theotakubox.com?

4 Likes

Oops.

3 Likes

That’s what I get for emailing while drinking.

5 Likes

Okay, gripe sent to correct email.

4 Likes

My vote is in! This is fun :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community Forum @Fathomx

6 Likes

Welcome to the funhouse, @Fathomx !

3 Likes

I had the same issue as @Beestie with not being able to edit my subscription. So I emailed support to remove the shirt.

4 Likes