Show me your memes!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Shinji letting his intrusive thoughts win again with Asuka it seems…

2 Likes

Everything can be seen from two angles! :innocent:

3 Likes

1 Like

Now that I’m thinking about it, this explains why superman looks much younger in TDKR comic while Bruce is really old, stress can really wreck the body!

4 Likes

Indiana Jones Movie GIF by DPM

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

I for one could go for a nice juicy McClussy

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

The HORROR!

1 Like

2 Likes

Being a juggalo I have no quams throwing some d into a clown girl. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I used to be a Juggalo in the 90’s and early 2000’s but my music tastes changed, thank god I never got any tattoo’s of the hatchet man as they now throw you in jail in the gang ward if you get arrested and have a hatchet man tattoo on you.

My heart is more into Metal these days, and I love going to live shows! You being a Juggalo probably would have loved the “Mac Sabbath” concert I went to in October. It was hilarious, as it’s basically a parody band of Black Sabbath but the performers dress up like bootleg metal version of McDonald Land Characters like Ronald Osborn (Ronald McDonald) on vocals, Grimalice (Grimase) on lead guitar, Slayer McCheese, (Mayor McCheese) on Bass guitar, and the Cat Burglar (Hamburglar) on Drums.

The show was awesome! and hilarious at the same time! and they can play damn good as well!

I still got a soft spot for clowns though! and still down with the clown on occasion.

3 Likes

I don’t break the law so I don’t worry about the swein.

3 Likes

I’ve been in handcuffs and seen the back side of the bars few times, nothing major only misdemeanors though like my stupid. I was young and dumb an in my 20’s when I did stupid stuff. It’s been well over 20 years since any of those incidents.

2 Likes

Lately I been listening to Ouija Macc, Sayuri (san Ketsu girl) Wagakki Band, Band Maid, Scandal, Yousei Teikoku, Baby Metal, Lady Baby, Deviloof, GYZE, Ningen Isu, and anime soundtracks. Otherwise I have these hard disks:

I was stupid in my 20’s been to jail many times no felonies or prison. Probation sucked because I couldn’t toke.

2 Likes