Show off your Figure Collection!

I have that exact same Noodle Stopper Anya, I got her in the Nihon Box a while back. I loved the idea of the changing face plate to her more meme worthy smirk.

5 Likes

Yea it’s a wicked idea!!

5 Likes

Turned out that Ikaros figure I was sooooooooooo keen for was a scam too.
Got it early though so got me money back. Was devastated as fuck still :rofl:

I SHALL HAVE IT!!!
Ain’t nobody gonna stop me haha

6 Likes

Beautiful collection!

6 Likes

Cheer’s mate :muscle:

4 Likes

Just realised in me brain that ours aren’t actually the same figure, this Anya and the Yor next to her are Banpresto. Part of the break time collection.
Sadly… doesn’t have the faceplate.
I’ll need to find the one youre talking about though.

5 Likes

Yeah you’re right! She just looks so similar I thought they were the same figure for a second. Here is the one I was talking about!

5 Likes

The smirk is awesome :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Is this the Ikaros you are after?

4 Likes

Yeeeeep
You know the seller is good?? :rofl:

3 Likes

96% rating favorably. eBay covers your money if they turn out to be a scammer.

4 Likes

I’ll give 'em a burl then. Haven’t really had much to do with ebay :rofl: so cheer’s :beers:

4 Likes

Keep an eye on seller ratings and watch the shipping charges. Sometimes you’ll see a fig for an awesome price with stupid shipping charges.

4 Likes

Even then you can force them to lower the shipping charge if it’s obviously inflated. Some sellers try to get extra money form you with shipping which is against ebay rules.

5 Likes

I’ll keep an eye out then, cheers fellas

4 Likes

Good choice. 🩷Ikaros

7 Likes

There are multiple other sellers out there. I just found you the cheapest with a good rating. Most run arounf $177 USD.

4 Likes

Yea, if I miss it I’ll have a sift through. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

The vendor I got mine from is out or I would have sent you to him.

4 Likes

I’ve got this ikaros I’ll pull up my eBay history and find the seller I went through. I had zero issues and got mine in a timely manner!

5 Likes