Show off your Gundams

7 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

4 more G Frames. There were 5 in the case but one is a duplicate that I don’t know what to do with at the moment. (RGM-79GS GM Command (space type) I could put it together as a ground type since it comes with alternate shield, backpack, and rifle, throw on some paint over the red so it looks different, or just throw the kit in the closet with the other things to list on eBay whenever I get enough stuff to make it worth the time.

On the shelf with the rest of the G Frames

6 Likes

That’s a pretty huge collection, man. I wonder if anyone else here has Gundams

3 Likes

I don’t know of anyone else having any finished ones yet, but the community is still growing.

4 Likes

I opted to paint it red to gray.

5 Likes

I found this YouTube video comparing IRL sizes of Mechas/Gundams (from all different shows: Star Wars; Sonic; MiB; etc).

4 Likes

I love this! I know there is a huge poster of all space ships in fiction ever, and its so big it can cover a bedroom wall :rocket: :artificial_satellite: :rocket:

5 Likes

I’ve seen this video. It’s awesome

3 Likes

This video is amazing
happy in love GIF
!

3 Likes

Finally got my last 3 action stands

6 Likes

Looking good dude. Damn I need to finish mine.

4 Likes

Well, I picked up an official Gundam Marker for panel lines. Feels like cheating not using paint, but it is what it is made for. Definitely makes the model look better. 1 down 9 more to go, or 20 if I do the 11 g frame Gundams.

6 Likes

This is the one I custom painted, looks far superior after hitting it with the marker. I will try to remember before and after pictures for the rest.

5 Likes

My kit is going to be here today… now I have to order a marker. :rofl:

3 Likes

Ingot a marker but it’s a black one. I need a light gray for my white ones. So they say use black on darker color figures and gray on white and lighter colors. I also bought the paints and thinner so I can learn. I’ve been slacking with my kits. I’ll get to them eventually. I still got my eyes open for more though. Lol. I really want to get an Aerial from the witch of mercury. I’m in love with the anime.

2 Likes

I just have a black one. They cost $3.99 each at hobby lobby and I didn’t want to pay $8 for 2 markers. My local hobby lobby is running low on gunpla and instead of ordering more they are replacing them with transformer models so it looks like I will have to get gunpla from Amazon

2 Likes

Well if there’s something your looking for let me know. The hobby lobby here stay stocked. Just hard to get there before everyone to get those rare kits.

3 Likes

Dunno if these are gundams or not, but Right Stuff Anime has some gundam-looking models on pre-order for reasonable prices.

https://www.rightstufanime.com/category/Model-Kits

2 Likes