So what do you do for work?

is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon GIF by HIDIVE
Welcome to the forum!! Every job is important. I learned from my father to respect the the CEO of a company the same as the janitor. :blush:

9 Likes

Welcome @AnimeAz !!!
Pizza delivery is a service to the community!!!

7 Likes

welcome abord
Sailor Moon Hello GIF

7 Likes

Welcome to the community.

7 Likes

welcome to the community animeaz!
50a8480b0f1e6bea394794341c6dc32a

6 Likes

I work at an AZA accredited wolf center!

7 Likes

I’m also fully handicap, question if you collected SSDI theirs a program that allows you to go back to work and earn all the money you want and they help find you a job. It’s call Ticket to Work and it’s an Official SSDI Program. If you’re interested reach out to SSDI and talk to them they will give you the location of the local Ticket to Work Office.

5 Likes

Unfortunately I collect SSI which is different than ssdi. In my case i never worked enough quarters to have ssdi

6 Likes

welcome to the community @AnimeAz lurking is fine as you get a real feel for the place before joining in. I did my fair share of lurking over the years, even did some here before I get really involved.

6 Likes

Medical transport or just the ambulance driver :ambulance: but after I ruptured my L4 and L5 nerve disks I had to leave it and found my current day job which is nothing more then a Humble Card Shop worker as in trading cards Yugioh, Pokemon, Magic, Weiss etc etc

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @AnimeAz . Let’s join the fun :tada:

6 Likes

SSDI is based on your disability not work, may I make a suggestion reach out to a SSDI Lawyer and talk to them about your case.

4 Likes

What happened is i haven’t paid enough into social security so i never qualified for ssdi. Im only 32 and haven’t worked at my various jobs] long enough. The longest job i held was less than 10 months with my total amount of work being less than 2 years total. Ive pretty much given up on working and while its hard dealing with less than 1k a month in pay i can make it work

5 Likes

Who told you that you’re not qualified for SSDI are wrong because SSDI goes off what your Doctor’s say and that’s the only ting that Social Security is looing at for you to get SSDI. Like I said g talk with a SSDI Lawyer.

5 Likes

See this. This explains the eligibility for ssdi. I have ssi wich pays my bills. They are similar yet different.

4 Likes

Wow in CT, 914/month is a studio or apt of 1 bedroom :face_with_spiral_eyes:
With the deductions taken working for the USPS I take home 2,400 a month, and I’m living paycheck to paycheck🥺

It’s ridiculous the amount of deductions American take from my pay, from 2k to 1,200 is too much. That’s my gas and my light bill combined just in the deductions😡

8 Likes

Dont get me wrong there’s hardly anything left at the end of the month for me to save. It’s a rather austere budget. I dont pay rent or pay for most of my food. My parents cover that. I also dont pay for gas for my thristy truck that requires premium so it won’t knock but i do get better mileage with premium gas than regular unleaded

6 Likes

So let me ask you this question does the Federal Government consider you fully handicapped?

3 Likes

Yes in the eyes of the government I am disabled but ssi would also prefer me to work to supplement my income which is not possible for me. Suffice to say that most of my disabling qualities are mental health related.

6 Likes