The new Metal cards in the Boxes what do you thin

So as everyone knows in the Jan Box was the first Metal Card, and Liz asked for feedback from all of us. I personally like the metal card as a collectors item plus its something different.

So what does everyone else thin of the meta card

8 Likes

I agree, it’s nice to see something different from the norm. I wouldn’t mind more of these.

5 Likes

I have to agree too. It was a nice surprise and I would like to see more

6 Likes

It’s different for sure. I don’t mind it. I have a “Anime Treasure Box” for collector items such as this one along with the pins and the “anime character cards” that comes in the Otaku Box. I only wish that the writing and the drawing on the metal card would be readable. Probably it’s just me but I try to make out what was on the metal card but I just couldn’t and I wear glasses keep in mind. Nonetheless a fabulous item if it’s going to be kept in more otaku boxes going forward.

7 Likes

The coins and the metal cards are definitely a cool addition.

5 Likes

I gotcha Fam! (I spoiler blurred it due to people still receiving their box currently, just click the image to unblur)

5 Likes

I like the metal card, it fits well within the coin and token category.

6 Likes

I like it but it’s so hard to read. Lmao :rofl:

4 Likes

i think it looks neat!

6 Likes

I love the metal card, I was curious if everyone got the same or different but I see we all got the same

5 Likes

I love the card! I also love the shiny, clickety-clack math rocks!

5 Likes

I think the rocks are serendipitous, i was just looking to put a group together

5 Likes

Goblin brain says shiney click clack math rocks are good.

4 Likes

Goblin Brain lol That got me pretty good, Look when the Gobs attack we are gonna be lucky we have Beestie in our corner, He is to them what the emperor is to the glory of mankind

4 Likes

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

4 Likes

No fear, when the hordes come in ill direct them to you

3 Likes

3 Likes

I love the dice. People started talking about D&D and bam, dice. I stop my subscription to afford making it back from Arizona and sadly my #1 girl is the possible wall scroll for my birth month, the month I fly to Phoenix and try not to die or have to pay tolls drivingnback the almost 2000 miles having to detour to Illinois. :pensive: I should have never bought and painted those miniatures, they aren’t even necessary for d&d :pensive:. Well it is what it is, lessons learned and possibly sleeping in a cab of a truck at a truck stop in March somewhere in New Mexico :grin:. Hot hands hand warmers and a good blanket kept me alive in a camper in December with no other heat so I think I should be alright. I’m pretty good at this surviving thing.

5 Likes

The metal cards looks great, hope for more :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

7 Likes

I think the card is a great addition and would love to see more in the future.

6 Likes