The Rant Board

Be idiotic to assume Akeno is a yandere, hell Rias has more yandere tendencies and moments than her.

5 Likes

Cool, now set the record straight here and now (so to speak)
“Akeno is …dere.” leave no question.

4 Likes

That is exactly my thoughts as well, but to be honest dudes harem is devoid of yandere. Anyone who has watched the show can clearly see.

4 Likes

Okay so what does she fall under
@Cannibal_Yandere
Dere tropes

3 Likes

Honestly I myself am not a complete lore master of Akeno, but from my perspective she isn’t a yandere nor is she a tsundere. But I had to reread them all because she falls into several boats I have 3 ideas but the last one is extremely unlikely.

Deredere/Undere/Yamgire I see her in this boat more than often.

Edit: She is more so of an S Dere though to be completely certain, I took a look at your list of dere types and compared with the rest unlisted.

3 Likes

Shes a sadist thats it lol

3 Likes

I mean honestly she is a spectrum and easily falls in many baskets. But not Yandere.

3 Likes

The girls if anything happens to Issei

5 Likes

Every time I get one I start talking to them in Gaelic and for some reason they hang up

2 Likes

Heartless they are

5 Likes

sigh

Wall Street Journal ratted us out. This wasn’t supposed to be announced until next week. We’re innundated with news crews today.

4 Likes

Damn and here i am broke af and unable to buy stocks

2 Likes

Damn DND miniatures :pensive:

4 Likes

I was having difficulty reading my newest Kobayashi manga (I had to clarify on my social media page that manga is Japanese comics–sort of–for my illiterate/retarded Navy buddy, Biskit), so I went on the 'Zon to find a pair of reading glasses for the assist.

They come in packs of 3, no less. Some come in packs of upwards of a dozen.

Do folks really lose their reading glasses that often? Being an owner of normal glasses since 3rd grade, I find the concept peculiar.

And why am I asking you young pups? :grimacing: :bear:

5 Likes

I still have my glasses from middle school.

3 Likes

My father loses his reading glasses all the damn time. I guess it’s a different sort of responsibility compared to regular glasses used for everyday use (which obviously you wouldn’t lose). I’ve never had glasses issues even though I’ve been using them since 2nd grade.

I think they should get a Find My Reading Glasses, similar to the Find My IPhone thing :joy:

4 Likes

Oh also rant/ warnings, went to books a million yesterday they was having a promotional event buy 2 get “2 free” used merchandise well I bought a lot of anime thinking it was cheap got home and went through my manga bought more of it as well( long story short their “free” is a reduced price based on the average of the merchandise’s price by my calculations I’d have saved $90 on a $300 bill) so beware of free

3 Likes

I had to buy reading glasses a few months ago for the first time as my eye’s have trouble now focusing on the page. Par for the course as this is common for people when they get around 40 or so years old. I’m turning 44 this year.

Anyway I went to Walgreen’s to buy a pair then this happened, and they had a buy 1 get 2 free on all reading glasses. Using my Roommates discount (she works there) I ended up with 3 pair of reading glasses for dirt cheap. I keep one in console on my recliner couch, one on my bedside nightstand, and one I brought for work. so the 3 pairs came in handy. Haven’t lots one yet.

On a side note, is the site running slow for anyone else currently? Its loading at a sluggish pace for me at the moment.

2 Likes

I’m not even 43 and I lose my glasses if the cat knocks them on the floor. I have an old pair in my nightstand drawer because I need glasses to find my glasses.

3 Likes

It was for me yesterday. I think that was due to the nationwide AT&T outage. Working fine today.

2 Likes