The Rant Board

god dang, your lie me just waiting to wait but i will say its nice to just forget about it and then BAM a gift shows up. you should try and reach out to there support and see whats going on. i know when i reach out i get an immediate response

also awesome figure.

2 Likes

Hope you’re well soon mate, must’ve been pretty gnarly to send you to the ER!!

3 Likes

Was puking blood, couldn’t even drink water or take a Dramamine without purging. Had my uncle drive me to not have to pay for an ambulance. They didn’t give me enough saline here. 2 summers ago in Phoenix they gave me 2, there was no f*cked up head trip for 16.5 hours.

3 Likes

gosh dang @Keiffer, you got to take care of yourself. Yeah keep the water intake up but dont drink to much that you deplete your body of electrolyte and other nutrients. hope you get better brother

2 Likes

I know, I’ve been slacking, been busy since returning from Arizona. Organizing mtg cards, trying to get my truck door working, almost dieing from dehydration caused by food poisoning again, this time the Salvation Army food pantry. Also tried to nurse a sparrow that got blown out of a tree, had eye socket damage but ended up passing anyway.

4 Likes

Really low on electrolytes and stuff. I haven’t been eating well lately.

3 Likes

dam looks like you got a new friend. teach him to fly about and find money…https://youtube.com/shorts/pIudLpLFX_E?si=JDkOkRlZVPx3Wsxz

2 Likes

It died over the second night. I am thinking of making friends with the crows in my community. They caw and I say pretty bird. The 16.5 hour delirium trip was odd. No angels or demons, just incoherent thoughts flooding not making sense with moments of lucid consciousness every couple hours for 2 or 3 minutes to drink water and or take a pill. Was like being half asleep or a deep meditative state where you have a flood of random thoughts and ideas but you can’t understand what is going on. No pictures, you can’t wake up or even realize you are who you are like out of body but within the body. Impossible to explain, wasn’t a heaven or a hell, no prophesy, just literal random nonsense like the brain having a short circuit, a glitch in the matrix maybe but nothing spiritual.

4 Likes

Just some random fun

4 Likes

Well A figure I ordered from Amazon arrived today, this figure was ordered before the whole Megumin incident a few days ago. Now I wish I would have canceled this one as well, but it had already shipped out.

I just got my Makima Nendoroid from Amazon, and guess what they shipped it in?

A Damn Plastic Bag!
imageId-4ac747f0-a8cd-8cf3-22a7-06c602d2d3d8

Guess what happens when you ship semi-expensive anime figure in a plastic back instead of a cardboard box?

Dents! and package Damage!

Also there was an inventory sticker stuck to the underside of the box!

At least the figure itself looks fine, Good Smile at least knows how to securly package their product into its packaging to protect it at least.

I thought about returning it but I don’t wanna deal with the hassle, I was gonna open it anyway.

Leave it to amazon to charge collectors prices but send you non-collector quality items.

No more amie figures from Amazon for now on! I’ll just stick to AmiAmi or SolerisJapan from now on, and to a lesser extent Crunchyroll Store if need buy (they just take forever to ship). At least Crunchyroll doesn’t ship figures though the mail in bags!

Yes I did leave an amazon review, but they will probably not post it like usual.

2 Likes

wow thats crazy, i can say ive never ordered figures from amazon, and im glad i havnt. geesh.

2 Likes

I used to order prize figures from them all the time, but they have gotten progressively worse over the last few years. I recommend you go anywhere but Amazon now.

3 Likes

…Solaris Japan is my main then amiami then otakumode

3 Likes

Well not for the faint of heart so Hestia don’t look.

Was having a little Easter feast earlier today and had a big ground hog popped up (big one about 25 pounds). Dog somehow got out and well lets just say the ground hog didn’t make it too long :sob: At least we won’t have to worry about any holes being dug up through the lawn. Foxes will have a good night tonight

4 Likes

That sucks man, I tried nursing one too when I was a kid and it died too. Where you able to successfully nurse one back to health?

3 Likes

Everyone in the Northeast freaking out about a mere 4.8

Rookies.

4 Likes

I didn’t feel it, I’m at work. My bff called me and told me and then the news pop up in my phone.

3 Likes

Saw that. Someone on the WoW forums was posting about it.
Immediately to everyone going: ‘4.8, so basically nothing.’

Reminds me of when Sandy hit NY as Cat 1 and they were all melting down. Meanwhile I’m over here in my state getting hit by Cat 4-5 every few years and people having ‘Hurricane Parties’. Never been in an earthquake though, so idrk if it’s ‘basically nothing’.

3 Likes

I can tell we had one because it moved my one figure about 0.0001 inch to the right which offended me greatly :laughing:

6 Likes

Hey bro I tried to check her link that she got and it ain’t working is it for you?

4 Likes