Unpopular Opinions

Finally a man of culture

4 Likes

Mushrooms are a must on pizza. My go to is cheese and mushroom. Pineapple and pepperoni use to be the go to when I use to eat pork decades ago. Anchovies are good on pizza every now and then.

4 Likes

Yeah, sorta kinda. It’s like eating a crusty eyebrow.

2 Likes

Pawww yea nah, I’m good

Haha I’d invite the bloke in for a ham ‘n’ cheese toastie. Then put pineapple in it :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

What the fuck :rofl::rofl: looks like a damn leech haha

3 Likes

Haha yes I am.

3 Likes

Yum Yum Love GIF by RisuDong

3 Likes

Yeah they kinda do. Thanks for putting that in my brain.

3 Likes

Haha no worries :rofl::rofl: glad i could help

2 Likes

I have this to say to Gordon Ramsay.

4 Likes

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

4 Likes

It makes it where when you right click it has a option to save image as type

4 Likes

What’s the extention called? I use chrome.

2 Likes

Save image as type

3 Likes

extension was added!

thumbsup

4 Likes

Installed.

4 Likes

So… To add on to the original post of this I wanna say this. I’m sick of male-bashing tropes in media. Yeah, people love to complain about certain tropes in anime, especially anime that cater to men and boys, and typically it often has to do with female characters. People who especially dislike the isekai sub-genre like to complain about the “slave mechanics” if you catch my drift, but they never complain about how in most of the more popular anime the MC is often subject to violence by the women around him, and it’s all suppose to be funny. That’s why I can’t stomach watching Love Hina and To Love-Ru. I really want to watch Chain Soldier since it’s right up my alley with hot and sexy waifu galore, but the setting seems too idealized for a supremacist society and the main haremettes basically don’t care about the MCs worries or feelings, flat out threaten to rip off his junk the moment he steps out of line (that’s not cool) and that blonde girl as far as I know only likes him because he’s good with housework. Typically when girls fall for a guy in a harems it’s for his personality and that he helps them out of a personal jam. These women can all dunk on him because they have the power to do so, and there’s a word for that. I really don’t know if there’s some sort of resolution to this where the women realize what they are doing is wrong, but I won’t hold by breath.

6 Likes

Vandread is a severely underrated anime, and needs some love!

4 Likes