Vtuber and Online Avatars

It’s also has a meaning, what you show isnt what you want people to see, Japanese say we all have 3-4 masks… the one we have in public, the one we show to friends the 3rd to family… Then our real face that no one sees

5 Likes

That sound like the truth. People have to have a way to be presented in different situations. It is about one’s privacy.

5 Likes

Plus… ima more of a demon in an angelic form xD :rofl:

5 Likes

Nice name by the way. I like the anime Gate with Rory, with her big scythe and spicy outfit. :yum: Rias is awesome too btw.
You might like this ai generated art I made.

7 Likes

Rory Mercury, and I would say Goth loli style outfit as they would say. Think she uses a Tabard, could be wrong though

6 Likes

Yeah, they called her type gothic lolita. Don’t remember the name of the weapon just reminds me of a scythe.

5 Likes

O dang… that’s beautiful art. Do you mind if I steal this one?

6 Likes

Yes please use it. It’s license free I was the creator but don’t have plans to copyright it. Enjoy @Tamkama. Thank you for ask btw :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you so much. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

how much is it cost to use the app?

6 Likes

As far as I understand, vroid is free, haven’t used it myself since I’m not familiar with how it works, but the model I commissioned was made using that software.

7 Likes

There are amazing free apps in the works, but the custom made avatars are just so pretty, I admire those artists :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

VRoid os free🤩 I think it’s still in development, so it’s a bit glitchy, but I can’t complain about my model❤️

6 Likes

There are alot of free apps out there, like vseeface, or through steam, not at home so I can’t name them by heart atm

7 Likes

For tracking, I use vseeface now, but I also tried 3tene and sometimes I check VUP. There’s also a website with full body tracking through webcam, it’s kalidoface I think…

9 Likes

Random gobbo.

3 Likes

GS is still taking a day off, so his apprentice is taking over for this one.

1 Like