Waifu War Game!

Wait wait wait hold up what!? Okay that just happened…shocking ^^

4 Likes

@Zoysite13 you are under arrest for tampering with the wheel :joy:

4 Likes

Mikon!

4 Likes

Hehehe thats what i like to see Noelle! Surpass your limits! :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

Reminds me of the battle where she finally earned the respect of her siblings. :relieved:

4 Likes

Now it is the time once again for todays Waifu War Battle! One one side we have Akiza Izinski from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s, a long shot with only 3 votes out of the 19 total votes! In the other corner we have fan Favorite Tomamo no Mae, the Caster from Fate/Grand Order with 14 of the 19 votes! Will Akiza be able to win the duel as she is a master duelist, or will the Caster Fox Girl Tomamo no Mae be able to use her magic power to win the bout along with her fluffyness!
Let’s find out!

What an upset! I Guess Akiza Izinski really did believe in the heart of the wheel along with the cards falling in her favor! But it was very VERY close, so close I couldn’t even tell myself as it looked right on the line, Tomamo barely lost! Such is Fate.

Akiza Izinski moves up to face off against Noelle Silva in Battle 24, which is the battle of the underdogs!

2 Likes

Man that wheel is something lol

4 Likes

Voting is now open for Battle 13!

• Fujiko Mine
  • Akira Todo
0 voters
5 Likes

…Please excuse me while I sit in the corner and question my life. :unamused:

3 Likes

Funny thing is yougioh 5Ds is where i dropped the whole yuigioh stuff. But dang she pulled a win! Dang talk about heart of the cards

4 Likes

Time for todays Waifu War Battle! Battle 13 consists of Fujiko Mine from the Lupin the 3rd series, and Akira Todo from Worlds End Harem. The fan Favorite seems to be fem fatale Fujiko with 12 of the 16 votes! But we have seen upsets in the past, does the Ace of the Volleyball club have what it takes to bounce back a win? We will see!

And that answer to that question was a resounding NO, it wasn’t even close this time. Fujiko definitly stole the hearts of everyone and the wheel as well, eluding Akira Todo leaving her with nothing but an L on her record. That’s the breaks kid.

Fujiko moves up to battle 25, but who will her opponent be?

6 Likes

Voting got Battle 14 is now open!

Yes I know I misspelled Misato’s name, I couldn’t be bothered to fix it, so It will have to due for now.

• Misato Katsuragi
  • Mylene Hoffman
0 voters
3 Likes

Why must we always be at odds Zoy? lol

3 Likes

we just have different types of women we go for, lol.

3 Likes

Fair enough lol

3 Likes

We like older women. Lets go Misato.

3 Likes

Why do I even bother voting?

2 Likes

Cause its fun?

3 Likes

Why not vote beestie especially when your character has a 100% chance of winning

6 Likes

Not by my record of losses so far.

3 Likes

Wait which one did you put up?

4 Likes