Wall Scrolls

Question for all, or at least those that display their wall scrolls.
Typically, when I get them from the con, they have hooks, wire, bases, or similar to hang them. TOB doesn’t have any of the sort, and I’m okay with that…
But what I’m curious about, is what/how people are/use to to display their wall scrolls from TOB? I am not a fan of stabbing/poking the piece directly, so I’m curious if anyone found something 3rd party they recommend for hanging, or found an adhesive they recommend for this type of wall scroll.

[I tried to search, but didn’t find, so sorry if its already out there :slight_smile: ]

4 Likes

No help here. Mine are all in a box.

2 Likes

So I havent come up with a plan yet but I think I am gonna use @Keiffer plan of action which I remember is a DIY kinda deal

4 Likes

Some people have made quilts and pillows out of them.

I was planning to frame them, but there isn’t a big frame for the amount owned. Nor the space, so, just like @Beestie all of them are stored safely, at least for now.

6 Likes

Making magnetic hangers was getting costly so I just tack them now using the stitch holes at the top.

3 Likes

But that was the best way!! understandable though

3 Likes

I wouldn’t dare hang up those scrolls due to my current living conditions. For the ones I CAN, however, I use those 3M Velcro strips that stick to the wall.

4 Likes

I have found awesome ones on AliExpress. They are magnetic and easy to use. Most affordable way for me being anywhere from about $6-9 bucks U.S. I’ll post some pictures in a second

3 Likes

This is from the AliExpress app

4 Likes

Here’s a couple of pictures of how they actually look. Best thing, no holes or damage to the tapestry. Easy to adjust. Easy to hang. Enough weight on them to hold. Could use for posters as well.

10 Likes

Wo wo wo. Let’s see the shadow box!

2 Likes

Very nice :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s nothing special really, but here you go

5 Likes

You say "nothing special "

We say “respect”

More if it was really nothing, why is it on the wall? Hmm?

4 Likes

Nothing Special he says, Ya know not everyone gets to hang things of great importance so yes they are special :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

these look excatly like hwat most of my wall scrolls i get at cons use, so good option for consistency. appreciate it!

3 Likes

definitely very special, and likely well deserved. respect and thank you!

3 Likes

Man don’t ever say that!
You joined and served, that in its self is an achievement. Don’t down play something like that.
Did you have that custom made or is it a self project.

3 Likes

Actually, my brother had it made for me a couple of years ago.

3 Likes

Well thank you all with the comments about the shadow box. I truly do understand where you all are coming from.

4 Likes