Wall Scrolls

Damn. That’s a pretty cool gift. I have all my stuff in a box tha my router came in. lol. Yeah man be proud of that.

3 Likes

I am proud. It’s just a past chapter of my life now. Never regret my service.

4 Likes

For everybody out there who may want to down play their service: one fact that every branch suffers from is personnel shortages. If you served; you are more unique than the majority of American civilians. You stood up. In a very tangible way you are more an American Revolutionary than those who choose not to serve. Many people are ineligible. We protect those who cannot serve. Those who choose to not serve and have their reasons are akin to American settlers. They have their role in our beautiful society; they build our society, we protect.

We protect the millions. I would risk my life to protect my family. I am an American mutt. Who knows to whom I am related.
d53yb2h-462b6285-4278-45c6-92c5-1549803f99ca

4 Likes

Were you a terminal lance?

3 Likes

Yes I was. I fell victim to the infamous cutting score. Spent my time just chasing it.

3 Likes

Oof. That sucks

3 Likes

same, I keep all of mine in a rubbermaid tote. I may eventually hang a few if I ever get a house and move out of this apartment. Currently all my wall space is being used by other wall scrolls not from The Otaku Box.

2 Likes

Yeah it does. I just took it as it was. Between the downsizing at the time, the added requirements for the smallest things, I just saw it as it is not my place to be anymore. Now, if they ever gave me the opportunity to pick up that rifle one more time and head into battle, without a skip in the heartbeat I’ll do it. It’s not for the glory or flashy trinkets, it’s for the idea and belief of a better quality of life across the world. To live free, in pursuit of happiness, some have to be willing to sacrifice. For myself, I’m willing to fight any demon in this world if it means a chance for others not to suffer anymore.

3 Likes

I have hangers with clips on them you can get on amazon for not too much for a bunch of them.

But then I also safety pin them together to make longer columns.

3 Likes

That is pretty much what I was making but after being subscribed for awhile and wanting every one up on display, the pins with the aluminum heads is easiest for me now (simple to pound in and pull out with a hammer).

4 Likes

Not much weight on them to hold I think

3 Likes

@Kain I realize there are more of us here than I expected, and it is refreshing to have not just people who share the same interests as me… But battle brothers and sisters as well.

However to answer your question @JWag87, to protect your poster I have been using magnetic wall scrolls that clamp down on the poster. What ever medium you want to use to keep the poster hanging is up to you, personally I use thumbtacks because this is my house and I can fix small holes if they bother me.

Just search for “Magnetic Wallscroll” on your online shopping medium. Also be cautious and research the dimensions of the product.

3 Likes