Weekly Waifu Vote 2 - February 2023

Thats fair, everyone should vote on what the heart wants…Unfortunately my heart is a degenerate lol Sooooo my vote went to skin tight sexy ninja Asagi

5 Likes

Me Too Reaction GIF by Bounce

3 Likes

Its a common thing with a few of us lol

4 Likes

Feels good to be apart of the community.

Live Action Monster GIF by Bethesda

6 Likes

Isnt asagi from an actual hentai or have i just seen too much?

4 Likes

Are you talking about

3 Likes

Yeah her i totally swear ive seen her in a pretty graphic hentai

4 Likes

Then you are correct lol

4 Likes

Thank god im not insane lol

4 Likes

Bro pretty sure about every character that resides on these forums has been in some sort of hentai or Doujinshi

3 Likes

Now you cant prove that

3 Likes

Your sanity is neither proven nor denied by the presence, or lack there of, in the matter of this character in the medium in question

4 Likes

secret smell GIF

3 Likes

And what, pray tell, is wrong with being crazy?

3 Likes

Theres nothing wrong with being crazy. Most of my female friends are crazy in one or more ways. Technically im insane by the standards of 1960s medicine since most depression was labeled as a form of insanity or hysteria so lets just say theres room in my brain for yourself if you wish lol. Im so sleep deprived right now its hard to form coherent sentences. But yeah, nothing wrong with being crazy lol

4 Likes

There’s crazy then there is Beestie crazy :unamused: someone left the cage open again

4 Likes

chasing

4 Likes

Welcome to the club with the rest of us. Start talking to a body pillow more than actual people and then I will give you +5 on the scorecard :joy:

3 Likes

Just don’t have the Russians see you Beestie, they won’t run they will spar you or worse :rofl:

4 Likes

Let me 'splain it to you…

3 Likes