Weird/Funny situations you got yourself into for being Otaku/geek/anything else?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: There is a connection between cars and anime/manga. Just search for Wangan Midnight. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I am working with some guys to get my WRX hood wrapped.

8 Likes

Thank you! Even to this day, it stills surprises me! X3

7 Likes

Yes, this seems to be the case.

6 Likes

Dates finding me exceptional and weird :laughing:

6 Likes

Perfect match :laughing:

8 Likes

Lol :joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

I immediately yelled and pointed
“KURAPIKA!” at someone wearing a Kurapika shirt and I just walked away of embarrassment. lol

4 Likes

ひーみーつ😉

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Lum

5 Likes

While in college I was hanging out with a Japanese guy and I showed him End of Evangelion, he pretty much avoided talking to me afterwards, I guess I came up as too much of an Otaku to him.

Then there is always the situation with people that think that anime is nothing more than a cartoon, no different than Tom % Jerry. My mom for example, she would avoid anime like the plague and I would never be able to convince her of watching anything related to it, my aunt (her sister) on the other hand, would be totally up for it, she is more like me.

5 Likes

he must be good with history then…

4 Likes

Thought so… you should present him with some documentary movies about Naci army in Russia… they had a nice time there. Or even better you should suggest him to visit Russia as a nazi… I’m sure he’ll be fine…

4 Likes

Yup, that strike from the east was the end for Naci. There is also one more thing that is never mentioned… Yugoslavian partisans… during the whole WWII there was always a free territory in the Balkan. Naci constantly had to hold a few divisions there to stop the progress.

4 Likes

short video here Yugoslav Partisans during World War II - YouTube

4 Likes

Shoot my whole sees anime as just a cartoon, lol. But they know it makes me happy so they are cool with it. They always crack jokes but it’s out of love

3 Likes

Someone once caressed my back when I was wearing a Miyavi tshirt and was like “awnnn♥” and I…

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

2 Likes

That meme says it all…lol

4 Likes

@Keiffer that’s pretty intense man, must have sucked.

4 Likes

Why I don’t go out anymore. Drink people are irratating now that I’m sober

4 Likes