Haha “cute”. Oh just you wait.

4 Likes

We’ll ask @Beestie if he still thinks it’s cute after a few more episodes. lol

4 Likes

Just finished 5. Still cute.

3 Likes

I’d say the cutest family-friendly thing I ever saw

4 Likes

Ignore the last couple of episodes as i hear everything goes off the rails and it ruins the rest of the anime

3 Likes

You mean yamcha?

5 Likes

Lol yeah, you are right. That is Yamcha and not Goku.

4 Likes

How far along in Bofuri are you???

4 Likes

I finished the second season a month or so ago. Its funny how maple eats boss monsters and somehow gains abilities from the meal lol

4 Likes

I haven’t 100% finished the 2nd season, but I was curious… I personally feel like it getting super rushed… the pre event material gathering and the Christmas Gear reveal like literally went nowhere!!! They had cute Christmas outfits for a few minutes at the end of the episode, then nothing!!! The whole thing was like mentioned/executed/completed and it had no impact on the story…

4 Likes

Yeah that did feel like "here you go here’s some wacky Christmas stuff!

3 Likes

No way, dude. Watch everything! lol The story just gets deeper. Finish season 1, then watch the movie, then watch season 2. This show has some very uncomfortable, yet, emotional moments. I thought it was fantastic!

4 Likes

SONUVA!!!

Zoro.To changed name/format and all my progress as to what I’ve watched has been reset to S1.E1! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Just fired up One Piece. Only 1067 episodes to go.

2 Likes

Just finishing up Konosuba and am looking for new shows. I tend to be slice-of-life dork in my tastes. Prefer comedy.

4 Likes

Aggretsuko

4 Likes

I just got myself caught up with mashle, Mushoku tensei S2, and rent a girlfriend S3. My goal this week is to start Zom 100 and the girl I like forgot her glasses!

4 Likes

Zom 100 is pretty awesome and I’m liking The Girl I Like Forgot her Glasses… Let me warn you though… that first episode of Glasses has some pretty bad camera angles, but it’s just the first episode. After that, it’s been pretty good so far. The show is adorable. I put this show right next to My Clueless First Friend in terms of adorableness.

4 Likes

Konosuba is great. Make sure to watch An Explosion on this Wonderful World too. It’s the Megumin spin off show, but it’s really, really great!

3 Likes

Zom 100 has me hooked off of two episodes right now I might have to see if the manga is translated and psychical

5 Likes