What anime are you watching right now?

It has me hooked too! Waiting for the blonde samurai chick to make her debut!

4 Likes

Idk why maybe its just me but I get some serious HOTD Vibes

4 Likes

Yeah, me too. Except, this time they’re not angsty, horny high schoolers. Dude went on a beer run for crying out loud. Lol

3 Likes

Hotd went a more sexy route lol Zom just fills in the void that we were left with an I welcome it, hey that beer was important it was Gods chosen drink lol

4 Likes

What the what???

Someone needs to reign these blokes in with these titles!

4 Likes

Lol i am watching that one to be honest, its literally as it is so but for some reason it has my attention

4 Likes

Finished S1 of Made in Abyss. Still cute. Dark, but cute.

So the 3 movies come next, THEN season 2?

4 Likes

Just finished “Tomo-chan Is A Girl”. It was very entertaining and Carol is hilarious. Open to suggestions for what’s next on my list.

4 Likes

BEFORE He says it cause I know he will, He knows who he is :liz_angry:
Gate, also depends on what you really watch

3 Likes

Hit RANDOM on my anime streaming and it populated Pokemon. Aight, I’ll give her a whirl…

Wow, didn’t realize Pikachu had such a 'tude!

3 Likes

I’m about to finish Komi Can’t Communicate and thinking if I should re watch the ones I never finished watching or start something new :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Like I needed to add more to my CURRENTLY WATCHING list…

Started this’n:

3 Likes

Watch the movie Dawn of the Deep Soul next. And then Season 2.

4 Likes

Thank you. What about the other two movies? They came out before S2…

2 Likes

You can skip the first 2 movies now, since you watched the first season. Those 2 movies are are a recap of the first season. Watch Dawn of the Deep Soul next. Its really good!

4 Likes

Just finished Interviews with monster girls. Very cute slice of life about high school age monster girls

6 Likes

Oh, my Aqua! >heavy sigh< That brings my total to 38 series I’m watching concurrently. Love my ADHD!

/NOT

2 Likes

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

2 Likes

Great choice it was very enjoyable.

4 Likes

lol both are pretty good shows.

3 Likes