What anime are you watching right now?

Fuck the lilly livered pussbags!!

Netflix can piss off, they’ve flogged heaps of stuff offa crunchyroll :rofl::rofl:
And un-“steamafied” it.

4 Likes

You need a good site to watch stuff on?

4 Likes

I finished re-watching season II of Danmachi and yesterday I started re-watching season III
since I haven’t watched the 4th and the 5th is coming soon :face_with_spiral_eyes: I followed your dark site and I’m using gili for 4 a month I got no ads and movies too​:face_holding_back_tears::saluting_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Those 2 apps for 4 dollars a months is not too bad. That’s roughly what it cost my favorite Refresher at Dunkin Donuts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Oh you still you use the app I told you about

4 Likes

Ohh my bad, I though it was Erikeno who recommended :sweat_smile:, but yess. I still pay for Crunchyroll since I exchange music for anime with someone, but this one is mine only and I’m watching different things here.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is my Avatar and since I paid I unlock all frames as well :saluting_face:

These are the anime I watched so far here no Ads😍

6 Likes

Cool Erikeno told you about the Xbox website thing I told you about that one it is hard for me to use but still works every now and then hbu?

5 Likes

If you have 4 dollars to spare I recommend you do the suscription. Is through Paypal and 1 device is 4 a month, 2 device 7.99 ect, and so on and so on

6 Likes

Sh*t that’s good I might go for that I just to see if it works for me because it lags then crash’s here and there lucky tho I’ve been trying to catch up on the series

6 Likes

@Thesamuria with the suscription you’ll also have the Wiwi cinema, regular movies and TV shows :wink:

6 Likes

Damn that is also sounds good hehe I might go for it have you had any problems with it tho

6 Likes

Dang was just chilling with my body pillows and forgot about this lol. I use wco mainly still. Premium is 2.99 monthly, saves all your episodes and some other stuff I believe. It’s obviously a pirate site but they are really good with updating the catalogs :heart:

5 Likes

Nani nani??? DID I just finish Black Clover today??? I WANT MORE :sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

You already finished it. It took me way to long to finish it and watch the movie

5 Likes

But it’s not done, is incomplete. We need another season🥹
Btw, I saw there’s a movie, I’ll watch it tomorrow😁

5 Likes

Apparently there is a rumor that it is getting a reboot :sob: :thinking:

5 Likes

Yasss pleaseee we need that spade kingdom Arc :grin::grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and Liebe is so cute :sob::face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

Yeah there is going to be a new animation style for it apparently and other things but it’s a rumor so far

5 Likes

Omggg Lance and Dot looks so cute as babies :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
3 more episodes and I finish Mashle season 2 (maybe next Saturday) :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

6 Likes

Have you enjoyed it Hestia?

5 Likes

House Yes GIF
Very, even tho the blood spillss a little less of my liking, it’s really interesting plot :wink:

5 Likes