What anime are you watching right now?

OMFG you guys make me feel old I started watching Anime in the 70s, now excuse me while I yell at kids to get off my lawn :japanese_goblin:

5 Likes

I have started Jujutsu Kaisen :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Braums beats all the fast food burger joints in the area out of the water as they have the best burgers for a Fast Food Joint around! They unfortunately are an Oklahoma chain (though there are some restaurants in Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, and Missouri) and only allow restaurants within so many miles of their main ranch/dairy farm’s. The chain is mainly known for their ice cream though. It’s a must try in my opinion for a local chain if you are in the area.

3 Likes

I blame you, Monkey Boy.

3 Likes

Anyone ever watch this’n?

4 Likes

Claymore is great

4 Likes

The only way to do it lol

4 Likes

never watched it, I’ve heard good things but my watch list is a mile long by now.

3 Likes

The 'Zon wants $144 for the boxed manga set.

3 Likes

Considering it’s 27 volumes, not a bad price really.

3 Likes

Plus an exclusive booklet of black-and-white cover art previously unreleased in the English editions. Let me check a few episodes of the anime, see if I like it, first.

2 Likes

Started watching it – yep, it is definitely dark fantasy. @Hestia25 you might want to skip this one. Tons of blood & gore and I’m only 15 minutes into E1.

4 Likes

Ursula GIF
Okay, I’m out :v:t4::sleepy::sob: I’m pathetic I know :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

Naw, not pathetic. I’ll keep letting you know what to avoid as I find 'em.

3 Likes

Yeah… Dark. Only able to watch a couple episodes at a time myself.

3 Likes

Beestie have you watched Berserk?

3 Likes

Nope.

3 Likes

Add it to the list

3 Likes

Just started this one. Some jerk reviewer up in Boston thumbed his nose at it, but I thought it was fun.

So far, @Hestia25 one sliced cheek from a sword fight. Minimal blood.

4 Likes

One Piece Gear 5 GIF
I’m in 1073 of One Piece. Finally I watch last Gear of Luffy :sweat_smile:

3 Likes