What anime are you watching right now?

Jeebus, I’ve watched 14…

4 Likes

The important thing is not give up :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I thought Armed Girls was pretty good

4 Likes

Why am I not surprised you’ve seen it?

4 Likes

Because Beestie I wanted to watch alot of anime and it was in line

5 Likes

I’ve watched it, but its been so long ago I couldn’t tell you anything about it. lol, I didn’t hate it but it was OK in my book if I remember. Watched it back when VRV was a thing with both HiDive and Crunchyroll was merged on that app.

I just finished Uncle from Another world last night on Netflix. Hope it gets a second season but I doubt it will.

3 Likes

Just binge-watched the first season of Tsukimichi: Moonlit Fantasy
Needless to say I like it so far.

5 Likes

I love where its gone been a great time so far!

4 Likes

Claymore is one of my favorite Anime’s

3 Likes

I just started to watch Dr.Stone while we travel from venue’s in Europe the girls from Babymetal are watching it with me.

2 Likes

I’m enjoying it.

4 Likes

Amazing Konosuba episode of today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ready for Season 4 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Finished Vampire Dormitory today, and there’s no way; we need a Season 2 since it finished incomplete. At last, they reveal Mito is a girl pretending to be a boy.

5 Likes

spoilers

5 Likes

I don’t think this anime’s your liking :sweat_smile: yaoi’sh vibes :eyes::eyes:

5 Likes

Nope.

4 Likes

What you didn’t figure that out with the first episode?

4 Likes

Lol no, it was straight say in the first episode, but poor Ruka didn’t know until the 12th, all this time he was conflicted since couldn’t “love” Mito (since he was gonna be gay) when all this time she was her destined partner

@Moxie are you gonna give it a try :eyes::eyes:?

5 Likes

I started to watch it but my Day Job sort has put on hold watching any shows even when we tried to watch some stuff on the tour couches basically crappy internet, but we only have two tour dates left the 27th andthe 29th and then I fly home at midnight July1/2,

5 Likes

It not a bad anime per se, if you like yaoi’sh tones :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes