What type of games do you play?

Is anyone hype the Zelda game coming out I think its 199 days left till it comes out

5 Likes

I’d like to say yes but I just don’t play my switch that much. I haven’t even played the last one. Maybe I’ll see if it’s on a sale and give it a go.

4 Likes

Yeah the new ranking system is killing me especially as I always played solo ahah :joy: I manage to get safely to gold at the moment but I’d love to go back to platinum or diamond! I’m away in holiday right now and should be back in my flat by the first week of December!!

5 Likes

I like botw
It felt like a week or more cause i didnt have time to play my switch

5 Likes

Okay no I would not be able to play that either my brain sometimes is just switched off while I game :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I mostly just play casual stuff, games I can play for a little bit, stop come back weeks later and not have to completely restart. Any games that involve skill usually get partway complete then collect dust for a long time.

5 Likes

Hahaha your comment about games requiring skill lol. That’s why I download my games. I haven’t bought a physical copy of a game in like 6 years. But I see what you mean about games that do t get completed, I have yet to finish elden ring. I get so side tracked by stuff in that game,

4 Likes

I backed Coral Island on the Kickstarter. I’m so glad it’s turning out as good as it is. Really fun to play, though you need a spreadsheet to figure out the likes, dislikes, and daily patterns of the characters, lol.

6 Likes

I just looked that game up. It looks fun. It’s like a more modern animal crossing.

4 Likes

Gotham Knights game is totally different than other games from Arkham series. Honestly I am little dissapointed, combat is slower and storytelling is not so good.

6 Likes

I guess on that note I will not ever be getting it. Maybe they’ll do some post patch work and make it better, seems to be the standard now days. Put a half baked game out and fix it over the next few years.

4 Likes

He, @somwhere ! I moved this Topic to the Gaming Category :smiley:
Feel free to create topics for MMOs, guild invites, or any other specific conversation.
So excited to see all the gamer Otakus here! -Liz :cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

Haha!! I remember that back in my Harvest Moon days, I tried to memorize at least what they hated…

I only realized I could have taken notes on everybody’s preferences when I saw how serious people were about their notes in Stardew Valley XDDD

6 Likes

When I was four, my brother got a PS2. Since then I have played everything there was, but during and after university I played mostly only what I can play with my girlfriend, like Genshin Impact, Forza Horizon (oddly enough), and Stardew Valley. I myself am a huge fan of the Pokemon game series, I’m currently playing Arceus on my switch, waiting for Scarlet and Violet. Recently I completed Elden Ring at 100% on my PC, I like to puzzle myself with such tasks. Tell me I’m not the only one here, please! And thanks for the topic, It’s nice to chat :+1: :smiley:

5 Likes

Soul Reaver and King’s Field on PS1 and PS2. Damn, I loved does. They did mention redoing the Soul Reaver… but I haven’t heard anything new about that part.

5 Likes

Well, my parents were pretty strict on games not involving something cute xd So I’m not really familiar with these ones. My first games were Ratchet and Clank, Jack and Dexter, and Sly. The most terrifying (for me as a child) was the Sphynx game. Not only because of the theme and visuals but also because it was in French for some reason (I’m not French tho), don’t know if this game is known well

4 Likes

I also finished Elden Ring and Malenia was really pain :sweat: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I’m old school. I love point and click adventure games from the 90s like Broken Sword, Gabriel Knight and Monkey Island. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ve started elden ring but have yet to beat it. I get so side tracked. One day I’ll get it done. I definetly plan on 100% it. I want the platinum for that game

5 Likes

I totally get it! I myself had a lot of fun getting all the prizes. The game really surprised me

4 Likes